[3.1] Lightpoacher Bladefall Herald Bomber

Introduction
Build inspired by autobomber. Last league we build a Tempest's Binding build. This league time to change completely our setup to make it more single target viable. With new stat sticks introduced to the we can build more efficient way using either bladefall/GC/EK.

Path of Building link: https://pastebin.com/C0c6x4T1
Let's Start with some pros and cons of this build:

+ Fast clear speed
+ Great aoe
+ Very fun to play cause of Herlad of Ice shattering mechanic.
+ Build can be played on 5L and you can use Coming Calamity before helm enchant.
+ Gonna scale pretty good with a Headhunter.

- Expensive on the top end for farming tier 9+ you need helm enchant chest stat stick, couple of EX in your pocket :D
- Leveling with this build is horrible if you don't have Abberath's.
- Map mods that you can't run with that build: Ailment's avoidence, Ele reflect, Phy reflect(Cause we convert only 50% of our damage).
- Not a boss killer, all bosses to tier 11 can be killed.

Required Gear
Spoiler

Helmet Lightpoacher no enchant - 1c. With enchant - 4ex. No 2 abyssal sockets it is a waste.
If you don't have enchant you can use Coming Calamity.
Spoiler

Gloves for herald of ice. Base can be anything you want. 50c just click it and forget it till you rich.
Spoiler

Ring for hatred.2c.
Spoiler

Belt very cheap 1c.
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

My Current Gear
Spoiler

If you have any question pls write it in this thread I will try to answer them all. I theory craft it for long time to optimize it for bosses. If you have any useful suggestions they are welcome. Will probably upload a preview of this build later.

Last edited by Znbogdan on Jan 9, 2018, 3:50:03 PM
Last bumped on Feb 10, 2018, 3:13:16 PM
Wanna see the video in farming maps
Will make it ass soon as I can.
Last edited by Znbogdan on Jan 10, 2018, 10:53:06 AM
Hello there. I've been playing something similar and wanted to visit the forum for some guidance.

Been toying around with the idea of dual wielding shaper weapons and getting 4x40% phys as extra ele.

and then using bladefall for single target and lightpoachers for clear.

atm i do one bladefall get souls and just lightning warp around until everything is dead.

I wondered how you sustain mana with bladefall. there's no leech and no mana regen?

Last edited by wikatu123 on Dec 23, 2023, 10:33:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info