[3.1] Oro's Flicker | Easy to start and can be heavly improved by currency

-Update 1 : Changed some gens, lowered the dps a bit but the gameplay seens to be smother

Hello everyone,
Like i said in a previous build this is my favorite item in the whole game:
Spoiler

So im trying to bring two things i love in this game togheter. Flicker and Oro's
Since the new abyss jewels giving so much flat damage to attacks, i tough that would be fun to try this build again.
Any feedback will be awesome <3

Concept:

[13:29:00] GF : Food is on the table, come eat.
[13:29:02] Me : Hang on honey, let me finish this map.
[13:29:04] Me : *Opens map*
[13:29:35] Me : K, im done , omw.

Spoiler

This was my main build in 3.0 and it was fun as hell. But when it came to end game bosses it would dissapoint a little bit.
Since 3.1 we had a LOT of new gens with flat Fire damage which helps a LOT this buiild.
With this build we can get 8 abyss jewels going(or 9 if you get a tombfist with 2 sockets), all my calculations on PoB are with some 25-30c jewels, so nothing amazing. Which makes me thinkinh that if you have a lot of currency this build can sky rocket the damage.
Jewels that can sell for 1-2ex can bring the dps up for 5-7% per jewel.
I've started this build 2-3 days ago so im still getting some tests going.
I will be doing shaper and all the guardians with this and posts the results here.

Pros and Cons:
Spoiler

Pros
*Fast Map CLear
*Amazing and fun gameplay....cough cough... i mean, holding the m2 button
*Can run biscos
*Using the highest dps weapon in the game (Well, i mean, human dps, not streamer rng with over 1k dps two handeds)

Cons
*Not a lightning fast boss clear
*Sometimes you get lost
*Can place you in places that you dont want to be
*Not a seizure friendly build

Pastebin link:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/z3FNycMa

PoB Stats :
Spoiler

Single Target on Shaper:
https://imgur.com/a/rR0t3
DPS on maps:
https://imgur.com/a/Pvurv

Tree without pastebin:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAIBAABeAO4FLQW1CC4M8hGBFSAXJhmOGbQc3CP2KPoqOCpNLOktgy5TMHEwfDIBMgk1kjfUOkI64Ty-Ps8_J0GHQdBDMUd-SshLeEz_TZJN404qUUdWSFoaX3Bh62KsY6dlTWqTbAhsRmyMbqpvJ3JsdO14-XpTeoR673vDfXV-3X8rgseDbYaziq-NfY25jb-PGo9gkBGaapsmm42jiqR4pcumV6cIshm0xbXytz64k702vea-p8HVwuzDM8960K3Tb9N-1CPWWNgk2L3Y1drB2-fdRt2o3vjgn-jW6-7tP-2D7g7vevGK8kX2o_no_W7-Cv6P_ro=

Bandits:
Spoiler
Help allira or kill all. I prefeer to help allira even we dont make use of critical, but the mana regen and the resists help a lot late game.

Uniques, the only MANDATORY ites are Oro's and Worm, any other is just a quality of life.
Spoiler

Ignore some of the gens, i went back to old characters to link some of the itens

*Xophs BLodd its not even CLOSE to be a core item, probably a good rare amulet can give even MORE damage, im just using it because i had with my other character.

Gens :
Spoiler
Flicker Strike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Multistrike - Melee Splash/Ancestral Call (still doing some tests to figure which one is the best)- Chance to Ignite - Immotale - You can change Melee Splash for Fire Pen for single target

To help with single target we use Ancestral Warchief - Elemental Damage With Attacks - Conc Effect - Elemental Focus - Ruthless - Fire Pen

Anger and Grace, because we are using Worms ring.

Cast When Damage Taken - Immortal Call - Lightning Golem - Flamabillity

PS: Im editing this threat as i go , since im not a expert in build guides. Also my main langues isn't english, so im sorry about the grammar.
Last edited by skayu on Jan 10, 2018, 7:02:02 AM
Last bumped on Feb 11, 2018, 5:24:53 AM
01/10/2018 - Test Results 1 - Not using Xophs Blood or having my uber lab i can clear up to tier 12 pretty fast, even the bosses seens to be easy.
Last edited by skayu on Jan 10, 2018, 6:56:57 AM
nvm. Got mistake in calculations.
deleted.
Last edited by Archan111 on Jan 15, 2018, 5:14:20 AM
Hi Skayu

I would love to try your build. I'm in the leveling process now. However as a fairly unexperienced player, i'm not sure which gems to run besides the one you're using.

I.e. defensiv setup, movement skill, etc.

Also is the frenzy charge generation through oro's enough? or do you use something else to supplement it?

And for bosses, do you use flicker strike as well?

Would be great if you could answer some of my questions, would help me out a bunch :-D

thy!
Last edited by apwEnt on Jan 30, 2018, 4:35:02 PM
I'm also levelling this character / build, but i'm running into some dps and survivability issues at around lvl 60.

Is there a recommended setup regarding levelling tree, levelling items / skills or anything like that?
What pre- and suffixes do we look for when buying gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info