Neversink Loot Filter & Chisel's Recipe, need confirmation

Hello everyone,

Can someone confirm me the most restricted version of neversink still showing

"Stone Hammer"/
"Rock Breaker"/
"Gavel"

For the cartographer recipe?

In my 250 Hours sinked into XBOX version, i've made maybe 5 recipe wich sounds ridiculous.. I may have too much restricted it.

Last bumped on Jan 14, 2018, 12:11:54 PM
Any news?
Can test yourself, have the right base, put on restrictive filter, drop item in map and see what happens. Ive personally not seen many drop at all so i couldnt say
"
slimthug879 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Can someone confirm me the most restricted version of neversink still showing

"Stone Hammer"/
"Rock Breaker"/
"Gavel"

For the cartographer recipe?

In my 250 Hours sinked into XBOX version, i've made maybe 5 recipe wich sounds ridiculous.. I may have too much restricted it.

I get them pretty regularly (a couple per map), so if you are 250 in I would say you definitely are losing them in the highest filter. I would suggest lowering it down, but easiest way to test is just find one drop it on the ground and change the filter to see when it works or doesn't

I play on the second level of filter myself, could never go that high I am not rich enough :)
Really wish they would add some more filters. I've always used Highwind's filter as the high contrast between in game and the filter colors really helps me see them. I don't know if I'm just color blind or maybe I just zone out, but I have a really hard time picking up items on Neversink.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info