Is the XBOX version

Hacked like Diablo 3 on xox one? Kinda interested in coming back if it isnt
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2018, 2:24:37 PM
"
donovb wrote:
Hacked like Diablo 3 on xox one? Kinda interested in coming back if it isnt

What do you mean by "hacked"? It works pretty well on the xbox IMO, trade is pretty borked and some skills work better than others, but I find it definitely worth playing and have migrated over completely myself.
No, it's not hacked yet. Plus trade is somewhat difficult so I doubt you'll see hacked items circulating any time soon.
Diablo 3 on xbox was offline so it was easy to hack the game with some item or powerleveling and stuff.
Path of exile is ONLY online game so its almost impossible to hack but some people will find a way to do it sadly. But as of right now the game not filled with hacker
Yes!! I agree, It works well on Xbox IMO. I have even tried this game on my xbox controller after I bought Xbox live 50 euro kaufen online from the official site of Press-start and the Diablo 3 worked well on the xbox as well.
"
jbedard wrote:
Diablo 3 on xbox was offline so it was easy to hack the game with some item or powerleveling and stuff.
Path of exile is ONLY online game so its almost impossible to hack but some people will find a way to do it sadly. But as of right now the game not filled with hacker

D3 wasn't hacked due to online/offline, it was because they allowed you to import from platforms who's key had been decrypted and thus made them hackable. D3 seasons were not hacked, and while people found ways to cheat the system it wasn't from straight up manipulation of game or save data.

POE being online only, only matters if rolls are done server side, otherwise, eventually, it would be hacked in some ways too when someone eventually finds the keys for Xbox One.
Last edited by Jauron on Jan 11, 2018, 2:26:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info