[3.3] Frosty Blade Flurry Raider - all content (66% dodge atks and 72% dodge spells)

Hello guys, my name is Durn and this is my first Blade Flurry build I have created. I started this build in the Softcore Abyss League v3.1 and for the first time I killed Uber Atziri, Yay! So as I liked so much this build I'm sharing with you guys. This build still works in the same way of the Abyss League. I've done all T16 guardians, Shaper and Uber Atziri deathless. Haven't Killed Uber Elder because it came in the 3.2 patch and I was playing with another build but I believe that I could beat T15 Elder and Uber Elder.



Pro's & Con's

+ Budget build
+ Easy stats cap
+ Good boss killer
+ High freeze chance
+ Immune to Elemental Ailments
+ High dodge/evade chance on High Budget version

- Can't do Elemental Reflect or No leech mods
- Physical damage hurts
- Clear speed is not the best but its ok.


Low Budget - Complete Gear

Spoiler



High Budget - Specific Items

Spoiler



Skill Gems
Spoiler

BODY ARMOUR: Blade Flurry - Elemental Damage With Attacks - Inc AOE/Conc Effect - Added Cold/Ice Bite - Cold Penetration - Faster Attacks/Hyporthemia

BOOTS: Blasphemy - Frostbite - Herald of Ice - Onslaught

HELMET: Whirling Blades - Fortify - Blood Magic - Faster Attacks

GLOVES: Ancestral Protector - Faster Attacks - Elem Dmg with Attacks - Culling Strike

WEAPON: Summon Lightning Golem- CWDT - Arctic Armour (if you're using The Perfect Form) or Haste/Grace Aura if you are using Impresence

Passive Tree
Spoiler









Ascendancy, Enchantments and Bandits
Spoiler

Ascendancy Points:
Option 1: Way of The Poacher > Quartz Infusion > Avatar of the Veil > Avatar of the Slaughter
Option 2: Rapid Assault > Way of the Poacher > Avatar of the Chase > Avatar of the Slaughter
The only difference in chosing option 2 over option 1 is fewer dodge chance and Immunity to Elemental Ailments for having a powerful onslaught on bosses now.
I have used the option 1 for the entire 3.1 patch but I'm really excited about that option 2.


Enchantments:
Helmet: 40% Increased Blade Flurry Damage
Boots: Damage Penetrates #% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently
Gloves: +1 to Maximum Frenzy Charges

Bandits: Kill all


Playstyle

Just do the basic Blade Flurry mechanics, Charge until 6 release and move. Repeat
To the move part I like to use Whirling blades to get the fortify buff unless I have to move just a bit.

Media

Using The Perfect Form and Impresence Amulet in Hideout





46% chance to evade attacks/66% to dodge attacks/72% to dodge spells



Some Maps Videos

Shaper Kill
https://youtu.be/zpoCLjjsvm0

Tier 12 - Racecourse Map
https://youtu.be/WQA9KFGd8bQ

Tier 15 - Sunken City Map
https://youtu.be/nbd9FZoBtU8

Tier 16 - Pit of the Chimera Map
https://youtu.be/USv6hAkMgfg


Path of Building

https://pastebin.com/a1mg3xRp

ps: The PoB doesn't simulate White Wind so well. I've tested it in game with doryani's catalyst and it was not so good as PoB shows. In game, White Wind with empty Off Hand has a bit more dps than using Doryani's. I didn't find any option to simulate White Wind on PoB correctly so I used the Doryani's Catalyst to be close to the real dps.




Last edited by Durnz on Jun 14, 2018, 6:14:01 AM
Last bumped on Jul 15, 2018, 7:44:30 PM
Hi,

This build has definitely piqued my interest. Do you think you could showcase some mapping with it? I watched the Shaper video, and it looked great. But, I would like to see how it performs with mapping, thanks!
"
turtle328 wrote:
Hi,

This build has definitely piqued my interest. Do you think you could showcase some mapping with it? I watched the Shaper video, and it looked great. But, I would like to see how it performs with mapping, thanks!


I'll work in some red tier mapping videos. Ty for the tip
i'll be Updating the post as soon as possible.
Is using a Doryani wep in main hand to get leap slam and to off set the loss of 100% cold dmg with doryani's elemental dmg a good option?
"
mvlad2 wrote:
Is using a Doryani wep in main hand to get leap slam and to off set the loss of 100% cold dmg with doryani's elemental dmg a good option?


I have a Doryani's with 100% incresed elemental damage and 14% attack speed and it gives me 1k less damage and 0.6 more attacks per second but I don't think it worth. You'll also lose the 20% dodge chance what is pretty good.
Thanks for the build, very comfortable.



With this jewel I have permanent Phasing and +72 move speed in HO without flask so regular clearing is pure pleasure.

If somebody want they can use Watcher's eye for grace with move speed or even spell dodge, it will take away near 5-7% damage and double your evasion (not evade chance).
Last edited by gooftime on Jan 15, 2018, 4:17:27 PM
"
Completed 4 Challengesgooftime wrote:
Thanks for the build, very comfortable.



With this jewel I have permanent Phasing and +72 move speed in HO without flask so regular clearing is pure pleasure.

If somebody want they can use Watcher's eye for grace with move speed or even spell dodge, it will take away near 5-7% damage and double your evasion (not evade chance).


Yeah! I Completely forgot about this jewel. A Double buff affected by haste like phasing/dodge spells/onslaught on kill would be awesome
Last edited by Durnz on Jan 16, 2018, 10:00:15 AM
Hi, how do you achieve 72% spell dodge?
Phase Acrobatics = 30%
Atziri's step = 16%
Quatz flask = 10%
Avatar of the veil = 10%
Then you can get 5% from the The Pantheon, but in you screenshot is says 72% in hideout, which indicates that you have not been hit recently.
Even if you had been hit recently it equates to 30+16+10+10+5=71

I'm missing the last piece and hope that you can point it out to me.
"
Completed 6 ChallengesLucifaxx wrote:
Hi, how do you achieve 72% spell dodge?
Phase Acrobatics = 30%
Atziri's step = 16%
Quatz flask = 10%
Avatar of the veil = 10%
Then you can get 5% from the The Pantheon, but in you screenshot is says 72% in hideout, which indicates that you have not been hit recently.
Even if you had been hit recently it equates to 30+16+10+10+5=71

I'm missing the last piece and hope that you can point it out to me.


The Unique Elder Jewel (Watcher's Eye) gives more spell dodge if you're affected by Haste. It is linked in the Gear part.
Last edited by Durnz on Mar 9, 2018, 9:30:01 PM
what jewel should I look for? I see there are many jewel sockets in your tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info