[3.2]10K ES CI HOWA ST ?! [ SHAPER / T16 / UBER ATZIRI ]

Hello boys, my name is Vladimir(not Putin) and its my first thread and sorry for my english xD

3.1 TANKING SHAPER'S BEAM:

3.1ATZIRI'S FLAMEBLASTS:

PoB-Pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/MUpz0WCX

My GEAR

Spoiler

FLASKS
Spoiler

jewels:

Spoiler

Bandits:KILL ALL

Budget version(not tested)

Spoiler
If you havent enough money for belt like that or amulet with 2nodes, you can use amulet with 1 node(inc dmg per int better):

and elder belt with 15% inc attribute:

if you haven't skyforth try to use pantheon

all you need is that each item gives you a minimum of 40-45 intelligence and es

VIDEOS:(sry for quality its sony vegas)

Spoiler

Last edited by Norianko on Apr 3, 2018, 4:49:08 PM
Last bumped on May 16, 2018, 9:56:58 AM
Glad you did ez shaper ez life.

Will you upload any video of you againt a boss or a fast mapping ?
Any guide comming ?
added some videos
Last edited by Norianko on Jan 12, 2018, 10:38:06 AM
How much ES did watchers eye jewel give you? can only afford either skyforth or barely the jewel. I see they have synergy, is it even worth getting skyforth without the jewel?
"
Damaos wrote:
How much ES did watchers eye jewel give you? can only afford either skyforth or barely the jewel. I see they have synergy, is it even worth getting skyforth without the jewel?

now jewel gives me near 2k es after nerf hell gives me near 1.6k es, skyforth i use only for antistun
"
Norianko wrote:
"
Damaos wrote:

now jewel gives me near 2k es after nerf hell gives me near 1.6k es, skyforth i use only for antistun

Yeah i guess, although power charges are nice for proccing elemental overload. Atm i don't proc it quite as much as i'd like. Also Mana for jewel es synergy, and reserved for herald of thunder i guess which i see you're using. So it has a lot of uses it seems.

added gif
what is ur GMP dmg in HO with just auras and golem up?
"
Hejti wrote:
what is ur GMP dmg in HO with just auras and golem up?

Can I ask why you have

Vaal Discipline - Curse on Hit - Summon Lightning Golem - Herald of Thunder

Linked together?
What does the Curse on Hit do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info