*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

"
sivertry wrote:
so im slowly lvling the char here, damage is great so far, but theres one problem with MoM
when i get hit by a rare or map boss, i lose ALL remaining mana then i have no mana to blink arrow out or barrage etc to regain mana, result in dying. every abyss crack has been dangerous cos all the rares can invisible/barrow and hit me then im out of mana, some map bosses do the same thing with tele or leaping on me etc (t12 zana gorge map twin bosses lols end up giving up)
any suggestions here? i actually dont even use wrath anymore to have full mana bar....
@80 i have 3.8k life and 900 mana, probably can get another 600-800 life when im lv 90

your mana is too low. MoM is 30%. lets assume a very big hit you can closely tank: 4,7k
30% of dmg is taken from mana: 1410 dmg.=> if your mana is higher than that, you will have enough mana to attack after that hit and gain life/mana back quickly.
"
Sacr0 wrote:
you can always equip barrage as 6l and clearing setup as 5l. you should be able to do all content. the clear might lack a bit compared to 6l setup.

which gem would you recommend dropping in the 5L AoE setup?
ign: PhrozenFlame
mirage archer
"
Sacr0 wrote:
"
sivertry wrote:
so im slowly lvling the char here, damage is great so far, but theres one problem with MoM
when i get hit by a rare or map boss, i lose ALL remaining mana then i have no mana to blink arrow out or barrage etc to regain mana, result in dying. every abyss crack has been dangerous cos all the rares can invisible/barrow and hit me then im out of mana, some map bosses do the same thing with tele or leaping on me etc (t12 zana gorge map twin bosses lols end up giving up)
any suggestions here? i actually dont even use wrath anymore to have full mana bar....
@80 i have 3.8k life and 900 mana, probably can get another 600-800 life when im lv 90

your mana is too low. MoM is 30%. lets assume a very big hit you can closely tank: 4,7k
30% of dmg is taken from mana: 1410 dmg.=> if your mana is higher than that, you will have enough mana to attack after that hit and gain life/mana back quickly.

hmm 1.4k mana is gonna be hard, u spec into the mana nodes behind MoM? and we wont be able to use wrath
on the other hand im trying tornado shot, it actually feels much safer than ice shot cos theres so many arrows and life/mana gain on hit with it, the damage feels lower than ice shot though
i have 2 setups. for mapping i spec out of berserking and skill the MoM mana nodes. you can even spec out of deadly draw and skill more mana/hp, although it will cost a lot of dmg. arcane chemistry is an option too if you still lack mana. i dont use wrath for mapping to improve the tankiness. when i lvled above 90 i ran around with 5k hp and 1,6k mana. survivability felt ok.

for shaper i go full dmg+wrath.
"
sivertry wrote:

I always throw down a decoy totem with each Abyss stage. Makes all the difference - but yes, getting whacked hard is a problem and negates your ability to escape.
All that and a bag of chips!
if the abyss rares go "invisible" make sure to use blink arrow so they will hit the clone. helps a lot!
Here is the PoB link:
https://pastebin.com/7D1RJARP

PoB says that with wither active, I will get 7.6 MIL DPS (at level 93) against normal monsters, and 4.1 MIL DPS against shaper. I'm still in the levelling process, speed clearing low tier maps, I'll make a video when I'll reach red maps!
I switched to lightning arrow as it seems to me that it clears much better than ice shot; one of the reason can be that I do not have pathfinder chance to poison bonus, so with ice shot I'm stuck on 65% poison chance; but with lightning arrow I reach 85% thanks to gloves bonus. No problem with barrage as it is linked to body armour lesser poison support :)
For stun & freeze: I'm relying on pantheon 2 sec stun and freeze avoidance after being stun/frozen. For those low level maps it is working greatly (I just avoid to open strongboxes that freeze :D ) I don't know if they will be enough on red tier maps; take into account that I have an high avoidance, I get hit few times, and the things are more than good for now.
For bleeding, I have bleeding removal on flask.
I think my final flask setup will be:
coralito, evade flask with evade bonus, onslaught flask with bleeding removal, dying sun, movement speed flask with movement speed bonus. If someone wanna give up additional movement speed bonus, one could give up onslaught flask, putting bleeding removal on the mov. speed flask, and adding atziri flask. Atziri flask will provide better damage than onslaught, but more hits per second= more ES gained, so I think actual setup is fine for me. With atziri flask instead of onslaught I get 7.9 white monsters / 4.3 MIL DPS shaper.
Yes, those numbers are with frenzy and power charges active. With usual bosses frenzy charges last enough for killing the, as I'm enjoying 30% charges duration. Against Shaper we will have those charges active only when killing its trash monsters. Damage without charges is 3 MIL DPS on Shaper. Still more than the life version it seems!
The main difference is in void gaze helmet, as it has huge effect on Shaper. Without it (and without charges) damage goes down to 2.5 MIL.

ES at 93 lvl will be 6.5k, and I can optimize further boots and rings for it.
Last thing: +1 additional curse just need 5 points to be obtained, some points on bow damage and attack speed can be given up to get the second curse, but it should be linked in a cwdt setup or giving up grace for it.

Or a pair of temp chain volkuur
the numbers for the ci version seem to be way off.
your PoB link only shows 1,46 mil shaper dps with 15 stacks wither and frenzy/power charges up.
without frenzy charges that you wont really have vs him, thats 1 mil shaper dps with 15 wither stacks.
without coraltio's and dying sun (that you wont be able to sustain vs him cuz you are not pathfinder)
it's only 490k shaper dps. if you have no wither stacks up, dmg falls down to ~300k. i doubt that will be enough to kill him.
Last edited by Sacr0 on Jan 13, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info