*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

"
Deziowy wrote:

Your pob is showing less than 600k on barrage including poison, what im not getting?

Do you have Barrage set to "All Projectiles"?

If it's set to 1 proj I show 1/10th the damage
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Deziowy wrote:

Your pob is showing less than 600k on barrage including poison, what im not getting?

Yes , its your link so it was set to all projectiles by default :P I hope youre seeing theres a comma after 580k and its not 5.8 mil at least in this pob [ well for me ]

Last edited by Deziowy on Mar 12, 2018, 2:19:26 PM
"
Deziowy wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Deziowy wrote:

Yes , its your link so it was set to all projectiles by default :P I hope youre seeing theres a comma after 580k and its not 5.8 mil at least in this pob [ well for me ]

https://pastebin.com/HQr3SvE5

Try this. I loaded it to double check. It will show 6800503.6 Barrage DPS inc poison

Edit: Under Configuration there is a section for "Number of poisons applied recently"

If you set that to 0 you get the 580k dps

But with barrage+high aps we can reach absurd numbers of poison stacks. Xanth has the number set to 277, which is what mine is based off of.

To reach an accurate number vs 1 target we can take the APS*Barrage Projectile #*Hit Chance*4 seconds

So for this tree it's 5.52aps*12 proj*.86 acc*4=227 poisons on a single enemy
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Mar 12, 2018, 2:26:35 PM
Now its working just fine :) Thank you very much
2 ex in and still cant chance a quill rain T_T I should've just bought a 6L one when i had the money.

Should i continue chancing or farm for one? im about 2 ex short now
Last edited by Xaien on Mar 12, 2018, 2:50:42 PM
"
Xaien wrote:
2 ex in and still cant chance a quill rain T_T I should've just bought a 6L one when i had the money.

Should i continue chancing or farm for one? im about 2 ex short now

I JUST got mine via chancing. Took a little under 2ex. It is by far statistically cheaper to do it this way. Just takes some patience and RNG.
i'm using sas build, but i got only one problem, a way to get resist without all these identical jewels? seems a bit unrealistic

edit: also, can someone advice me on leveling route, more or less? should i take life>bow nodes>poison>crit?
Last edited by Avvoltoyo on Mar 12, 2018, 7:21:57 PM
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
Looking for some opinions:

Using the fire variant, I tweaked Xanth's Fire tree to path through Scion instead of Witch.

https://pastebin.com/4QvM4xPR

A Level 90 tree and getting 8.2M DPS and 6.6k life (with Kaom's)

can also sacrifice some life for another jewel socket for 9.1M DPS instead, but I think life is better.

With just Coralito's and Atziri Flask (More realistic imo) the dps numbers are 6.8m(Life nodes) and 7.5m(extra socket).

Again, that's the fire variant, but tree will work for either.

Notable changes:

Picked up Master Fletcher for the +20% Chance to poison
Picked up 3 additional +10% CtP nodes, combined with Toxic Strikes and Assassin Ascendancy, we get 100% chance to poison on hit without needing poison support, freeing up a link.

6th link added as Burning Damage Support for fire variant.

EDIT: Forgot to recheck unique Diamond flask for dps. Numbers updated with that in mind.

this looks like an interesting variation. I'm doing fire too, would be a shit load of regrets to try yours though
Enjoying this build quite a bit! Still missing some gems and the ones I have aren't that high level yet, but it's working pretty good so far. The ammy is quite a good dps boost and the 2nd best (99% sure) next to the OP's impresence with Damage over Time on it, it's much cheaper as well (1 alc to 1c)

Current gear and tree so far

Spoiler

Tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAADuBS0FtQZwB5kNjQ-rFHUVIBa_F7AY2xm0HNwhYCP2JpUo-ipNLOktgy4jMHwz2TWSNj031DklPyc_bECgQYdGt0p9SotKyEyOTZJRR1HZVkhZ8FuvYeJirGVNbAhsjG1sbqp08Xp_eu97w4AigseC5ISihrOHdoqvjX2Nv48akBGdqqLZo4qnCLCSsNi0xbVItfK3PriTvTa-p8Lsy73Tb9Qj2CTYvdvn3Q3mgel26-7tP-4O8Yr56PzF_gr_kw==?accountName=Bmxant&characterName=Crippling_Anxiety
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Mar 12, 2018, 10:59:07 PM
Guys i give up this build and reroll to another one so im selling my stuff if anyone is interested:

Bestiary_Gear_to_sell
Last edited by Pitopito on Mar 13, 2018, 12:34:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info