No offers on trade board??

Hi!
First time poster. Bought the game almost a week from now and I love it. However I’ve not gotten a single offer on the items I put up for sale on the trade board. Either I’ve done something wrong or it’s the game that’s been buggy. I bought a premium stash tab and made sure to make the tab public by checking off public button. It’s not that the items are crappy and therefore not selling. I got some nice uniques in there. But no bids! And it’s been almost a week now.
Please help!
I’m starving for more currency!
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2018, 6:32:27 PM
Have you set a price for them? If yes, then your price are too high and people buy from other sellers.
I have 4 publc tabs full with good stuff for low prices and I have 2-4 deals per day.
And the big question is, how long are you online as most ppl filter by online only. So unpriced and not online, would rarely give you any offers.
Not to mention honestly if you've only been playing a week and this is your first time playing. You probably don't have anything that anyone wants yet.
Appreciate the replies!

Yes, I’ve tried to both set a price for an item and not. I understand that not setting a price will leave it blank, so to speak. But I searched for the same items and chose a low price just to make sure I get a sale.

Been sick the last 4 days so I’ve been online at least 6-7 hours a day 😝

Fair point. But people buy items that is low level tiers also, right? I mean for leveling. I’m trying to sell some of the uniques I bought for leveling as I upgrade my gear. I can see the same type of items appearing and disappearing on the trade board so I know someone’s buying them.
So, I bought another premium stash and within a minute I got my first offer. Don’t know if that’s what solved the issue, even if there was an issue. But at least I know it’s working 😊

Thanks again for your replies!
Have a good one!
Would like to know why that would solve the issue. I have that unique abyss axe up for sale for 7c and last time i checked other ppl were selling them for ex. Mine is item level 75 too...

Edit: ihave over 20 tabs and they are all premium too
Last edited by Chaffedbananas on Jan 11, 2018, 12:54:36 AM
Well the problem that you have with seeing them "disappear" is because the trade board is only a sample of the actual stuff available for sale. If you sit there and repeatedly search you will frequently see different stuff. The chances of seeing every item that is for sale at the current time would probably take 100+ consecutive searches. The trade board system is extremely stupid and subpar compared to what the PC has.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info