New Microtransactions - Cloak, Portal, Wings and Skill Effect!

Is it just me, or the celestial wing looks like the angel wings from diablo
Chris
What about fix visual bug with frostblades?

You just need to replace x = -1 to x = 1. Is it so difficult?

Frostblades from ass:

I wrote about this a month ago. But since then, there have been two patches and no changes with FB.
[Removed by Support]
Chris, only 14 challenges man? cmon now, step up your game :)

The cloak is just simply lazy, a 12 year old who watched a Youtube tutorial could do that in 30 minutes.
Just applying a texture to an already existing model, really? It looks horrible, at least give it a border to "contain" the void or something, to make it not look like a 2D sheet flopping on the back.
Last edited by MarkoszHU on Jan 5, 2018, 5:58:57 AM
Molten strike need a skin
crazy new mtx, next weeks will be expensive, with other new ones, like rf :P

does anyone have the yeti mask and those new wings and would take a screenshot for me? could look awesome together.
IGN: Tek_a_Minagain // drugstore___cowboy // GrattlerInc
But do I buy fallout 4 or arcane wings..
GGG you really make difficult with such ridicilously expensive pricetags.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
the Cosmic Hole Cloak is an interesting concept, but the way it is now it just seems a chromakey cloak.
Maybe if it had some kind of brocade, or any detail, an outline near the edge, it would look less like a TV effect.
Portal looks like copy of the SteamPunk portal.

Shit wings that make you an Exiled Butter Fly,

Cloak is a damn reskin altogether?

Ummmmmm I do appreciate the things you guys at GGG do OR attemp to do, But why all the crap that's over priced mainly reskins items that GGG is gonna pump for money then 2-4 weeks ITEM ON SALE!!!

Not Salty this is just how this is looking to me. I know in my exiled heart that you chaps are brewing something up and this is just a decoy to keep us sated, I will wait and fish but first lmg my tricorne.

**QOL**

Please fix stash tab remove only tabs not listing when whispered from another player. ( I know this is more so poe.trade api thing) But can you please outline or highlight what tabs are public atleast.
I have over 100 tabs:

------>Hi I would like to buy you're QOL listed for 1 chaos in Standard<------
Last edited by RivalOfGod on Jan 5, 2018, 9:09:41 AM
You need pets that can fight in a limited fashion and not just normal bugs and cats and dogs, maybe with fire on them, dragons, things of that nature. A black panther would be nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info