3.1.1e Patch Notes

Experiencing massive connection problems, laggs and freezes ingame with disconnetions as follow up since deployment of the latest patch.
Already tried different settings on my end with no result.
Path of Exile is unplayable right now.
In the four years i've been playing the game is always thus. ggg doesn't care they sell their stash tabs and mtx and god help us.

The game has always been unplayable for a lot of the time. I just came back from a two month break and will quit in a couple of weeks.

If it wasn't such a good game i would be out of here in an instant.
Naturally I never give money to the game anymore. If they would acknowledge there is a problem or if they showed they care even slightly it would be different but they don't or won't so neither do I anymore.
"
MFairfax wrote:
Naturally I never give money to the game anymore. If they would acknowledge there is a problem or if they showed they care even slightly it would be different but they don't or won't so neither do I anymore.

I quite agree. After submitting my problem with not being able to play the game since the initial 3.1.1 patch, I got this response:

"I am truly sorry, but I'm afraid we're unable to assist further with this issue at this time, as our Customer Support department is currently overwhelmed with several thousand requests for support." Seems we get patches to fix the patch which results in new patches to fix the patch patch.
Let's kill things and take their stuff!
"
W00DS wrote:
Experiencing massive connection problems, laggs and freezes ingame with disconnetions as follow up since deployment of the latest patch.
Already tried different settings on my end with no result.
Path of Exile is unplayable right now.

I have the except same problem since today.
@Lorf
Is that a side effect of this patch?
Can we turn up the volume on Charan's sword a bit?
"
Qarl wrote:
3.1.1e Patch Notes
  • The Pitworm monsters from Abysses now only attack at very long range if other monsters are also attacking their target.

I'm not totally sure why, but the pitworms are still super annoying despite this patch.
Glad to see you guys on your toes so many years after release.

And BTW PoE got ripped off in one of the steam categories, but hey the "people" spoke and alot of us dont go thru steam anymore. But thanks steam for introducing me to such a great game.

Still, you gave the award to the wrong game xD
Great Builds [3.1] Used By Me or Guild Mates:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995010
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250/page/1
Check out Engineering Eternity on YT - no B.S. right to the point reference videos, and more! Good Stuff...
Black screens and game crashes on brand new AMD.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info