The Fire and Ice Mystery Box has been one of our most successful mystery boxes to date. To celebrate this and to show our gratitude for your support, we're making the soundtrack of the Fire and Ice Mystery Box trailer available as a free download

Our composer, Kamil, has once again done a tremendous job on bringing these themes to life. If you want to hear more of his work, we recommend checking out his Soundcloud here.

To download the Fire and Ice Mystery Box soundtrack, click (or Right-click, “Save link as”) on the file type you prefer: .flac or .mp3.

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Very nice! :O
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
why do I need your soundtrack? listen during lags of the game?
Ice Frog pet? Hell yeah

Next time do Gabe pet please, thanks!
Nice
Saved
NICE!

1st page hype!

I bought like 50 box so far, got full FIRE armour, frogs, wings, portals! GG GGG

Kamil very good job! love the music! KAMIL DOBRA ROBOTA !!!!
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last edited by Hellus666 on Jan 1, 2018, 4:56:39 PM
Nice, thanks! It's always appreciated to have more of Kamil's tracks.
Last edited by Monsieur_Gao on Jan 1, 2018, 5:13:36 PM
My first post ever to say that i find this guy awesome !

He really manages to create such an immersive music. I have goosebumps everytime i have to face an elder or one of his commander because of the music.

Great job ! =)
Can this be linked to our accounts download page like the soundtracks from supporter packs?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info