[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

Really nice build. I will try it soon. :)
can you please explain how exactly you are even using Poacher's mark in your helm? Do you manually cast it?

Would there be any way to just add another "cast when damage taken" in there instead of chaos golem?

On your armor too, there are many skills you have to cast yourself but I never see you cast, like frenzy and the totem. How do you cast them? lol
Last edited by eatmyplis on Jan 31, 2018, 2:57:00 PM
"
eatmyplis wrote:
can you please explain how exactly you are even using Poacher's mark in your helm? Do you manually cast it?

It's linked to blasphemy and works as an aura
"
eatmyplis wrote:

Would there be any way to just add another "cast when damage taken" in there instead of chaos golem?

u can do what u want :) i now playing with flame golem instead of chaos, but if u took kaom roots, u no have too many "free" skill-sockets at all..

"
eatmyplis wrote:

On your armor too, there are many skills you have to cast yourself but I never see you cast, like frenzy and the totem. How do you cast them? lol

Frenzy need ONLY if u no have frenzy charges(solo target or whatever), its not a main skill.
Totem its situational skill, u can used it for each packs of mobs, but if u have good dps its just a waste of time...
I use totem around strongboxes/bosses/abysses/breaches.
"
kekemeke wrote:
"
eatmyplis wrote:

u can do what u want :) i now playing with flame golem instead of chaos, but if u took kaom roots, u no have too many "free" skill-sockets at all..

"
eatmyplis wrote:

Frenzy need ONLY if u no have frenzy charges(solo target or whatever), its not a main skill.
Totem its situational skill, u can used it for each packs of mobs, but if u have good dps its just a waste of time...
I use totem around strongboxes/bosses/abysses/breaches.

Yea thats the thing of this build u can take what ever u want with u.
I diddnt really like the totem i had it with me but nearly never used it
This build is slow as fuck and is a pain in the ass to keep frenzy charges up. You have to keep spamming Frenzy to keep the charges up. I swapped over to FS at 66. The clear speed was so amazingly slow (leveled with sunder) that I didn't even want to bother finishing the first map after swapping.

The first reply in this thread pretty much nails it.
I tried snorting coke once. The ice cubes got stuck up my nose.
Last edited by PoorDecisionsTV on Feb 4, 2018, 11:56:57 AM
"
This build is slow as fuck and is a pain in the ass to keep frenzy charges up. You have to keep spamming Frenzy to keep the charges up. I swapped over to FS at 66. The clear speed was so amazingly slow (leveled with sunder) that I didn't even want to bother finishing the first map after swapping.

Sorry cant help players that cant even read a simple guide if u are that slow u do 100% something wrong i could run every map with nearly every mod extremly fast and never run out of frenzy charges only at some bosses so yea..

EDIT: After watching his Profile/Charracter i found his problem he has no Meele Splash so dont shit comment pls if u cant read a guide.

Last edited by mertcan258 on Feb 4, 2018, 12:55:46 PM
"
mertcan258 wrote:
"

Sorry cant help players that cant even read a simple guide if u are that slow u do 100% something wrong i could run every map with nearly every mod extreamly fast and never run out of frenzy charges only at some bosses so yea..

EDIT: After watching his Profile/Charracter i found his problem he has no Meele Splash so dont shit comment pls if u cant read a guide.

Your guide doesn't say anything, anywhere, that melee splash is the crux of maintaining frenzy charges.

Is that what you're claiming here?

You're blaming ME for something that you're claiming is in your guide when it isn't in your guide at all?

I'd quote your guide so you can't change it later and then claim the info was in the guide all along, but the forum software won't let me quote such a huge post.

Not only does your guide say that Kitava's Feast is NOT NECESSARY, but you clearly show no need for melee splash in your gem section. You say NOTHING about melee splash being NECESSARY to maintain charges.

If melee splash is REQUIRED to keep frenzy charges going, which doesn't make sense how it would, you need to say that in the guide, which you don't.

Now instead of taking responsibility for your failure to convey what apparently is CRITICAL information in your guide, you're blaming others for, what, not reading your mind?

I was blasting entire packs with one click with Sunder before swapping to FS. Clear speed was great, then went to complete shit with FS.

I tried snorting coke once. The ice cubes got stuck up my nose.
Last edited by PoorDecisionsTV on Feb 4, 2018, 9:33:18 PM
"

Not only does your guide say that Kitava's Feast is NOT NECESSARY, but you clearly show no need for melee splash in your gem section. You say NOTHING about melee splash being NECESSARY to maintain charges.

man cmon.....
"
mertcan258 wrote:

Ascendancy (Lab)

We take Slayer so we get Good Leech and Melee Splash if u don't use Kitavas Feast

U take First with Kitavas Feast:
Endlees Hunger (Normal)
Brutal Fervour (Cruel)
Bane Of Legends (Merci)
Headsman (Uber)

With Other Weapons:
Endlees Hunger (Normal)
Brutal Fervour (Cruel)
Impact (Merci)
Bane Of Legends (Uber)

if u cant read as well, dont be so agressive =\ I mean, most ppl knowns - if u want flicker, u need a spalsh. how u do that splash(from ascendancy/items/skills/jewels) it doesnt matter but u MUST take a splash, cuz Flicker strike its a single target skill(no aoe/projectiles/splash). Its only ur fault if u cant read the skill info.

Flicker strike

Sunder
Last edited by kekemeke on Feb 5, 2018, 3:06:26 AM
"
"
mertcan258 wrote:
"

Sorry cant help players that cant even read a simple guide if u are that slow u do 100% something wrong i could run every map with nearly every mod extreamly fast and never run out of frenzy charges only at some bosses so yea..

Your guide doesn't say anything, anywhere, that melee splash is the crux of maintaining frenzy charges.

Is that what you're claiming here?

You're blaming ME for something that you're claiming is in your guide when it isn't in your guide at all?

I'd quote your guide so you can't change it later and then claim the info was in the guide all along, but the forum software won't let me quote such a huge post.

If melee splash is REQUIRED to keep frenzy charges going, which doesn't make sense how it would, you need to say that in the guide, which you don't.

Now instead of taking responsibility for your failure to convey what apparently is CRITICAL information in your guide, you're blaming others for, what, not reading your mind?

I was blasting entire packs with one click with Sunder before swapping to FS. Clear speed was great, then went to complete shit with FS.

Hm wondering why meele splash is not at the GEM section ah because we dont take a Meele Splash Gem.... Still cant Read..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info