3.1 necro skellie melee build question ..... i know ... prolly not gonna work ....

im working on piecing together a necro build that focuses on skellies melee ones not the mage ones i hate those for some reason ... anyway i am working on a 6L and that would be eventually ...

sum skellie + spell totem + minion dmg + multistrike + added chaos + maim

that said i dont really know what i could do to maximize the dmg output they have POB puts them at 5.2k average dmg and thats no matter what i put in place of maim and i dont even know if maim is worth having ... if i dont have chaos it drops to like 4k ... and admittedly i dont know enough about POB to be able to figure out where and why and how etc ....

that also said i am working off a mage skellie pob that i am adjusting to fit so it would be the queen sword for wep and various skellie uni .... i would be 4 linking prolly zombies as well and running 2-3 vaal skellie's ... the goal is to enhance the clear speed without dark pacting which would eat my life away ...

all of that said i honestly cant say i am anything more than a novice so i really shouldnt be editing but there never seems to be builds for the things i want to play ... also bare in mind i only want to play things that just arent good ... caustic arrow i was real big on and cant do it this season ... lighting burst didnt work ... my friends i say i only like bad builds ....

i will paste the POB link in that i am working on but there is still changes i know need to be made but of course i am winging it partially

feel free to offer any sort of advise or help ....

https://pastebin.com/0xpzDC4t
Last bumped on Jan 5, 2018, 12:36:23 AM
My advice to you is to try NOT use queen swords and use rare helmet for skellies, and a Mon'tregul as a weapon also use shild, u will get lot more survivability and will be able to use zombies, all of minions will be melee. But melee skellies was nerfed so they aren't so good this league.
The skeles should be able to hit at least a 100k DPS each

support them with generosity + hatred or brutality if going full physical route

use vulnerability curse, with zombies and you can add bloodlust as a support, since the zombies will proc the bleed.

If you use the HUY SRS build as a basic foundation you can't go wrong
Last edited by CoolColJ on Jan 5, 2018, 12:37:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info