3.1 necro almost pure skellie build question

im working on piecing together a necro build that focuses on skellies melee ones not the mage ones i hate those for some reason ... anyway i am working on a 6L and that would be eventually ...

sum skellie + spell totem + minion dmg + multistrike + added chaos + maim

that said i dont really know what i could do to maximize the dmg output they have POB puts them at 5.2k average dmg and thats no matter what i put in place of maim and i dont even know if maim is worth having ... if i dont have chaos it drops to like 4k ... and admittedly i dont know enough about POB to be able to figure out where and why and how etc ....

that also said i am working off a mage skellie pob that i am adjusting to fit so it would be the queen sword for wep and various skellie uni .... i would be 4 linking prolly zombies as well and running 2-3 vaal skellie's ... the goal is to enhance the clear speed without dark pacting which would eat my life away ...

all of that said i honestly cant say i am anything more than a novice so i really shouldnt be editing but there never seems to be builds for the things i want to play ... also bare in mind i only want to play things that just arent good ... caustic arrow i was real big on and cant do it this season ... lighting burst didnt work ... my friends i say i only like bad builds ....

i will paste the POB link in that i am working on but there is still changes i know need to be made but of course i am winging it partially

feel free to offer any sort of advise or help ....

https://pastebin.com/0xpzDC4t
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2017, 12:17:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info