[3.1] ICE CRASH FULL BUFFED [5,4 OR 7 MILION DPS] || NO LEGACY & MIRROR ITEMS || ONLY POB

Hello, there you have one of highest dps builds in game with 6k life. We are using decent staff called "Hegemony's Era" with nice rolls, anyway if you gonna use crafted staff 650+pDPS then your dps can go higher and higher. This build is not really high budget I think, viable everything for sure..

Hegemony's Era DPS VS SHAPER/GUARDIAN

650 PDPS STAFF VS SHAPER/GUARDIAN

Other stats

POB LINK: https://pastebin.com/kjh89tWe

IF YOU GOT ANY IDEAS, OPINIONS ABOUT THIS BUILD TELL US BRO :)

Last edited by kwprecords on Dec 30, 2017, 5:08:32 PM
Last bumped on Jan 30, 2018, 8:19:09 AM
bump
Looks pretty good man. I looked at it for a few minutes while doing watching UFC fights tonight and it looks pretty fun. My only criticism is the jewelry is going to be pretty expensive but thats fine as long as you know that going into it. Also a little low in armour. Inya's boots might be unnecessary if you can generate power charages w/ Orb of storms and Hege's + Lions roar. Can probably get some armour boots if that is the case.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Do you plan to rebuild a present lvl 100 char in standard?

Otherwise i think your build will not work, because:

-very squishy: abyssus/163% life with lvl 100/no movement skill/no fortify/no flasks against ailments while self shocking

-very slow: no movement skill/only 28% movement speed/no movement speed flask

-dps arent real: that jewellery simply doesnt exist in abyssus at the moment/you dont shock with ele focus(vessel isnt 1.5)/you cant use all that flasks without being a pathfinder/punishment only works if you get hit by a melee attack/you have to free skill points and you cant remove life nodes/..
Hey man,

Just specced into your build.

I did not get jewelery as nice as yours but not to far off i think.

I am a bit confused about your pob gem li ks. You show auras as being in the botb where does aprotector go then?

I still need some jewels and need to level my gems a bit as I bought all lvl 1 as a start. Only sitting at 5k hp but im only level 87 so did not hit all those nice life nodes yet.

Damage does seem fairly drcent so far even with low level gems at 85k. Ill be buying some 20/20s tonight and ill see then.

Would it be possible for you to post which gem links you run where?

Thabks in advanced.

Imported the build, checked in POB. Nice trolling.

No legacy and mirror items? well the rings, amulet and belt with triple t1/t2 resist +life + ele damage + phy dmg is gonna cost you just as much. Anyone with such gears can easily reach 2-3 million DPS with any build. Decent build but this is not a budget build as you tried to imply in your title.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info