[3.1] ED/Blight trickster (shaper/HC/SSF viable)

"
RenWilliam wrote:
Hey! A brand new player to POE here, im not too sure on the jewels used in this build since the passive tree has so many jewel slots, think you could link some to let me use as an reference? thanks!




something like this i guess? I don't have good jewels at hand anymore unfortunately.

Your primary stat on your jewels should be % life.

Then you can either go defensively by having chaos resistance, or some resists, and a damage mod.

or you can go for 2 damage mods instead.

damage mods to look for :

% damage, % projectile damage, % chaos damage, % damage over time
Last edited by cartouche_2 on Jan 11, 2018, 7:52:10 PM
"
cartouche_2 wrote:
"
RenWilliam wrote:
Hey! A brand new player to POE here, im not too sure on the jewels used in this build since the passive tree has so many jewel slots, think you could link some to let me use as an reference? thanks!




something like this i guess? I don't have good jewels at hand anymore unfortunately.

Your primary stat on your jewels should be % life.

Then you can either go defensively by having chaos resistance, or some resists, and a damage mod.

or you can go for 2 damage mods instead.

damage mods to look for :

% damage, % projectile damage, % chaos damage, % damage over time


So 2 spreading rot jewels then get life as primary focus for the rest?
Last edited by RenWilliam on Jan 12, 2018, 5:10:28 AM
What is your opinion on phase acrobatics variation with cherubims chest and evasion base helm/shield + atziri's step? Shield charging close to packs even white trash mob hits do a lot of dmg, feels kind of squishy currently in HC.
Last edited by Antisocialz on Jan 12, 2018, 10:17:38 AM
with skin of the loyal + witchfire
why not use jade flask?
i think quicksilver is useless.
"
RenWilliam wrote:
"
cartouche_2 wrote:
"
RenWilliam wrote:
Hey! A brand new player to POE here, im not too sure on the jewels used in this build since the passive tree has so many jewel slots, think you could link some to let me use as an reference? thanks!




something like this i guess? I don't have good jewels at hand anymore unfortunately.

Your primary stat on your jewels should be % life.

Then you can either go defensively by having chaos resistance, or some resists, and a damage mod.

or you can go for 2 damage mods instead.

damage mods to look for :

% damage, % projectile damage, % chaos damage, % damage over time


So 2 spreading rot jewels then get life as primary focus for the rest?


Yup

"
Antisocialz wrote:
What is your opinion on phase acrobatics variation with cherubims chest and evasion base helm/shield + atziri's step? Shield charging close to packs even white trash mob hits do a lot of dmg, feels kind of squishy currently in HC.


I think it would be less dps, but safer in Hardcore. Although i do not tend to shield charge into packs of mobs, I cast contagion + ED before reaching them then shield charge to follow the chain reaction.

"
with skin of the loyal + witchfire
why not use jade flask?
i think quicksilver is useless.


I use quicksilver for trials in maps and trap clusters in uberlab (this build is decent at lab farming indeed). If you don;t care about those then yes you could switch it out for a jade / granite flask or something.
Also not forgetting that some of the shield charge animation is dependant on your movement speed, and although not a big benefit, quicksilver does also make you shield charge slightly faster.
Last edited by cartouche_2 on Jan 14, 2018, 7:11:52 PM
should have named this build: "Oh, there's a time limit in breaches? I never noticed." lol ED contagion OP
pls add leveling tips(not twin grear)(weapons, 3l blue dagger? and etc)
Is this build still viable in 3.3?
paste bin not working im trying to follow your skill tree currently building this pleas fix fast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info