[3.2 Raider] BF/FB raider, great clear/ST and tanky shaper/atziri/elder down

"
sako22 wrote:
why veil instead of chase?

you can go chase if you want, it'Ll give you slightly more damage.

I chose veil because of two things.

1. more dodge, since my build is based around maxing out my dodge chance going for quartz+veil was the logical choice
2. safer, the fact that you're immune to all ailments, is just gravy and allows much better flask flexibility
Hi @shaunika90,

Just wanted to say thank you for this build, this is my first high level character and the build is immensely fun :)
"
Cyrops wrote:
Hi @shaunika90,

Just wanted to say thank you for this build, this is my first high level character and the build is immensely fun :)

happy to hear it :)
"
shaunika90 wrote:
"
Cyrops wrote:
Hi @shaunika90,

I have a question about accuracy, currently lvl 82 and main hand hit is around 82% (84% with golem, I think), how high do I need it? Hard to tell if/when I miss.
"
Cyrops wrote:
"
shaunika90 wrote:
"
Cyrops wrote:
Hi @shaunika90,

I have a question about accuracy, currently lvl 82 and main hand hit is around 82% (84% with golem, I think), how high do I need it? Hard to tell if/when I miss.

accuracy is probably the best stat for this build (assuming you've got a decent amount of crit/crit multi already), so try to get it close to 90 if you can.
"
shaunika90 wrote:

accuracy is probably the best stat for this build (assuming you've got a decent amount of crit/crit multi already), so try to get it close to 90 if you can.

I'm at 85% hit with golem, 37crit and 321multi

Should I grab some accuracy from passives or wait for later when I have items with it?
"
Cyrops wrote:
"
shaunika90 wrote:

Should I grab some accuracy from passives or wait for later when I have items with it?

just try to get it on rings, probably the best place for it.
"
shaunika90 wrote:
"
Cyrops wrote:
"
shaunika90 wrote:

just try to get it on rings, probably the best place for it.

Will do, just bought Anguish, damn that chaining is awesome :D
Thank you for taking your time to reply :)
np, anytime :)
Thoughts on Raider changes? 10% movement nerf on veil and rapid assault buff, was Raider in such a good place there was no need for anything more?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info