[3.1] HC ONI-GOROSH CLEAVE JUGGERNAUT (CHEAP,TANK,UBERLAB FARM,BRAINLESS)

"
gravijas wrote:
Im guessing we only use 1 overwhelming odds? got 2 of those.

how do you sustain endurance charges? with enduring cry? as for now i have to curse and use enduring cry whenever I enter a mobpack.

Well you only use Enduring Cry at the start, the Endurance Charges should be sustained by the ascendancies: 30% to change to gain an Endurance Charge when you are hit and 25% to gain maximum whenever you get any, so by face tanking a lot of hits you should have perma endurance charges while mapping or facetanking Izaro.

And yes you only need one Overwhelming Odds, 2 would be a waste, other rare jewels are much better.
Last edited by decayedCell on Jan 6, 2018, 7:04:11 AM
sorry I think I missed something but how do you build up endurance charges ?
"

sorry I think I missed something but how do you build up endurance charges ?

Jugger Ascend skill : Unflinching + Unrelenting
Hello im a noob and i have some questions :
-I wanted to know if with this build we could do all the game content, even the end content(like uber,...).
- it is possible to play this build with crit ?
Sorry for my bad english
"
-I wanted to know if with this build we could do all the game content, even the end content(like uber,...).
Sorry for my bad english

-I doubt it, it can surely do Izaro in Uber Lab easily but for me cleave makes it too awkward for other hard fights, I would get another character
-Not really, as this builds plays Resolute Technique. I'm not sure if you can make a cleave Oni-Gorosh based on crit. I don't have enough game knowledge on the matter.
Video or Twitch?
Yea, this build is kinda weird, I can't seem to figure out how to get past 100k dps either, just completed uber lab at lvl 87. And I checked op's profile and he switched to blade flurry so obviously this build is probably just a way worse blade flurry build, I only wanted to try it out because of the meme sword. Meh, gonna see if I can dissect more of PoB.
"
Sorry for my bad english

If you can face tank it, you can clear it. It's just going to be slower ( at 200k dps ) than a typical boss killer build. But you can always switch ( or incorporate ) a single target skill for bosses, you only need to hit cleave once per 5ish sec to keep fort up. You can do that with 1 socket, or put fort support in your setup ( like with leap / whirling blades )

Considering that Unbreakable is almost entirely useless ( unless the extra armor is "that" big of a deal ) because Her Embrace already gives you stun immunity, you can totally ditch Resolute and grab Undeniable instead for your Ascendancy point and get a ton of accuracy ( plus attack speed ). If you went with Oskram instead of Battering , you could pick up even more accuracy, attack speed ( to offset what you lose ) and a metric ton of crit chance. Plus you get a bit of life / mana sustain on hit ( which doesn't interfere with punishment curse ).

And for that matter, wearing a Death's Door is nowhere near "cheap" , I don't know where the OP was going with his idea of this build ( The Gem selections are all over the place ). You could easily run with a Windscream for the extra curse allowance, resists, and elemental damage ( you lose the endurance charge, but you weren't getting it to begin with ( because the boots are expensive )).

Really, the only way to maintain a "Brainless" method to the build is to throw currency at it, otherwise you're going to need to be more active to pull better dps. If all you want to do is Uber farm ...there are much better builds that do it brainless, like Righteous Fire, with almost exactly the same passive tree layout and actually cheap gear ( Again, just doing the build with an Oni is not cheap, unless you can stand the madness of farming one yourself ).
hey Gonan2 nice build! Currently level 84 with zero deaths. I want to try a more dps version, Going to run hatred and herald of ash. Should I change arctic armour too? (with another defensive/offensive aura?)

Thanks!
Last edited by qIta on Jan 26, 2018, 8:09:49 PM
End tree pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info