[3.1] No Jewel Phys to Ele Conversion Claw Inquisitor Blade Flurry / Frost Blades Lv90 build

"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Hi,

Love the idea of combining BF with Frost Blades. I'm curious if FB dmg (180k from PoB) is enough for clearing easily T14-T15.

Build looks grate but one thing worries me... I will not have BotB 6 linked or rather I don't have enough currency to buy it (have like 6ex right now). Without belly, life poool is not enough unfortunately.

Sooo I've tried replacing belly with just 6L armor with 100hp and some res and then remove all skill points from Disemboweling and put them into 3 jewel nodes + 1 hp node so I could get some % life jewels and %dmg jewels. By doing this I lowered BF dmg from 1,5kk to 1,4kk and FB dmg from 180k to 166k. I think I can get more DPS by using better jewels. They will be exepnsive but still less expensive then 6L Belly :P.

By having more resists on Armor I can get rings cheaper. Any tips?

stats for rings? Steel Ring (more dps ) or Diamond ring ( more crit chance less dps ) with Life ,at least 250 accuracy and phys atk and resist if you still need it. or attack speed or simply just craft critical chance on it.
Last edited by iAsuraX on Dec 30, 2017, 10:46:12 PM
"
iAsuraX wrote:
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Hi,

Love the idea of combining BF with Frost Blades. I'm curious if FB dmg (180k from PoB) is enough for clearing easily T14-T15.

Build looks grate but one thing worries me... I will not have BotB 6 linked or rather I don't have enough currency to buy it (have like 6ex right now). Without belly, life poool is not enough unfortunately.

Sooo I've tried replacing belly with just 6L armor with 100hp and some res and then remove all skill points from Disemboweling and put them into 3 jewel nodes + 1 hp node so I could get some % life jewels and %dmg jewels. By doing this I lowered BF dmg from 1,5kk to 1,4kk and FB dmg from 180k to 166k. I think I can get more DPS by using better jewels. They will be exepnsive but still less expensive then 6L Belly :P.

By having more resists on Armor I can get rings cheaper. Any tips?

stats for rings? Steel Ring (more dps ) or Diamond ring ( more crit chance less dps ) with Life ,at least 250 accuracy and phys atk and resist if you still need it. or attack speed or simply just craft critical chance on it.

what iAsuraX said for the rings.

I did T14/15 with PoB Frostblades damage with no issues with whites/blue trash packs, they dead in 2-3 burst of frost blades.

So far tried Basilica, Palace, Colosseum & Crimson Temple

When it comes to tanky rares, your BF is definitely no problem, same for the bosses.

I haven't done the rest because I don't want to unshape too many maps on my atlas just in case I want to farm T14 Shaped Vaults and need to unshape all my T14s which I've already kinda messed up xD

Your name seem familiar. Dragon Nest SEA?
Hi, I want to thank you for the build. I managed to clear 99% of red maps (expect Vaal Temple but to hell with that place and evil trio). All I have to do now are Shapers&Elder. Tried Elder that nests on the red map (Basilica) and was obliterated.

I imported my character to PoB and was surprised that my total DPS is 2 times lower than yours (750k vs 1.5mln).
I use nearly identical gears, did not made Uber Lab (I melt Izaro's HP but he hit like a truck) so I could understand 100-150k DPS difference but not that much...

Checked Config tab, selected flasks and else, searched Calc tab but nothing could explain that difference.

Here is my build https://pastebin.com/wwvUECDv
"
MotherMachina wrote:
Hi, I want to thank you for the build. I managed to clear 99% of red maps (expect Vaal Temple but to hell with that place and evil trio). All I have to do now are Shapers&Elder. Tried Elder that nests on the red map (Basilica) and was obliterated.

I imported my character to PoB and was surprised that my total DPS is 2 times lower than yours (750k vs 1.5mln).
I use nearly identical gears, did not made Uber Lab (I melt Izaro's HP but he hit like a truck) so I could understand 100-150k DPS difference but not that much...

Checked Config tab, selected flasks and else, searched Calc tab but nothing could explain that difference.

Here is my build https://pastebin.com/wwvUECDv

Here's why:
1. Your BF is only on 5-Link. Adding L20 Hypothermia simply raise your DPS to 1M.
2. You're only LVL85, the additional 5 skill points add 100k DPS.
3. You're using Starkonja instead of Rat's Nest. Swapping to Rat's Nest with BF enchant add another 100k DPS.
4. OP is using Steel Ring with flat phys prefix and accuracy suffix. Changing both your ring to Steel Ring with similar mod add another 100k DPS.
5. OP's amulet has T1 crit multi, that alone add another 100k DPS.

Min-maxing all will take you to around 1.5M DPS just like OP's.

Oh by the way, you should really take Acrobatics ASAP, it is important to your defensive department.
Can molten strike be used in place of BF?
"
jonojojo wrote:

Here's why:
1. Your BF is only on 5-Link. Adding L20 Hypothermia simply raise your DPS to 1M.
2. You're only LVL85, the additional 5 skill points add 100k DPS.
3. You're using Starkonja instead of Rat's Nest. Swapping to Rat's Nest with BF enchant add another 100k DPS.
4. OP is using Steel Ring with flat phys prefix and accuracy suffix. Changing both your ring to Steel Ring with similar mod add another 100k DPS.
5. OP's amulet has T1 crit multi, that alone add another 100k DPS.

Min-maxing all will take you to around 1.5M DPS just like OP's.

Oh by the way, you should really take Acrobatics ASAP, it is important to your defensive department.

Thanks for suggestions, I changed everything pointed and managed to beat Elder on Red map, finally (lvl 91)! Got ridiculous luck with 6linking Belly of the Beast (only 90fuses spend).

One thing worth noting - it's a decent mapper build if you replace Steel Rings with pair Le Heup of All and it feels like it's less fragile with them?
Anyway - best build I played since 2.5, no contest.
Been tinkering with a Jugg version for safe Abyssus usage. I'ver perused a good chunk of the forums looking at different bits and I have a few things to offer for thinking points.

* Cheap offhand to use until you can get Doryani's is a Moonbender's Wing. Then swap out your Phys/Lightning or save your conversion points till you know you can buy a Catalyst. Or if you won't want to mess with your conversion setup, use Singularity for 74% damage increase to nearby enemies. Singuarlity is a super cheap poorman's Doryani's.

* Better than a catalyst is an Elder/Shaper phys->extra elemental weapon. The damage scaling with just 2 extra elemental damage fixes is insane. (This is mentioned earlier in the thread)

* Bringer of Rain makes for easy early game if it's a starter and you need time for a chest with links.

* Bloodseeker works very well for facetank leech purposes IF you have a life pool higher than the one listed here. I know it's hard since your starting position kinda sucks for claws. I haven't tooled with the skill tree but it doesn't look like there is a lot of options there, heh.

However it should be noted that my goal was to make a tankier version that deals less damage but has extremely smooth progression. My Jugg I'm starting is planned behind the following.

Soul of Tukohama - 2% phys reduction and .5% life regen per second up to 8/2 respectively.
Endurance Charges - 1.6s immortal calls or you'll have a bunch of phys reduction and
Cheap Gearing - Accuracy makes 91% hit at level 90+ opens a lot of doors budget wise for damage mods
Bloodseeker - Instant leech for super safe sustain. I'm lazy.
Life - 5.5 (BoR) - 6k (Abyssus/astral plate)
Gear progression (Armor) - Bringer of Rain -> Abyssus/Astral Plate or Belly. Astral better for resist capping, opens up Tombfist or Belt of the Deceiver for intimidate
Gear progression (Weapons) -> Bloodseeker (final!) MH, OH is Moonbender's Wing or Singularity-> Doryani/Shaper Elder phys as extra ele damage

Pros
- Cheaper to gear
- Higher physical defenses / face tanking capabilities
- Lazier playstyle (pro for me)

Cons
- Less damage

Damage listed is off the top of my head since I'm at work. Values are with buffs and then w/o flasks and with flasks. Gear is average with two steel rings (no WED etc) and NO jewels. There are 3 jewel slots in my tree.
Oh, and it's shaper numbers.

Jugg BoR - 250k / 500k
Jugg Abyssus 360k / 800k

And when I put in a 2 fix elder/shaper scepter plus some decent yet not mirrorable gear on the abyssus build it went to 440k - 1m conservatively.

The TL;DR comparison damage wise is that the Jugg would do about 60-70% of the damage but is much much tankier.
TabSluppins - Pizza guy
Last edited by squ1shed on Jan 24, 2018, 3:23:30 PM
What about bloodseeker claw 4 survival and facetank bosses ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info