[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

well gonna give my opinion as a past cyclone player on other leagues.

not worth the time if ur looking to some end game content.

i was trying a lot of variations on equips...trying with the abyss items and abyss jewels...even got a haemophilia with curse on hit and even with that the build has a lot of problems with being alive in maps past tier 10.

it was really fun to level up with oni gorochi tho...but the build is just fun..not reliable.

my opinion...others may differ. i went only level 83. but for my taste..cant play it anymore
"
baconeides wrote:
well gonna give my opinion as a past cyclone player on other leagues.

not worth the time if ur looking to some end game content.

i was trying a lot of variations on equips...trying with the abyss items and abyss jewels...even got a haemophilia with curse on hit and even with that the build has a lot of problems with being alive in maps past tier 10.

it was really fun to level up with oni gorochi tho...but the build is just fun..not reliable.

my opinion...others may differ. i went only level 83. but for my taste..cant play it anymore

I took a look at your character and I see that you are using the very first version of the skill tree.

The latest skill tree and what you were using is very different now and thus the bad experience that you have faced.

Sorry for that.

If you are willing to give it another go, do check out the new skill tree listed in the guide, it is updated with various inputs from other players and will definitely provide a much better experience in red maps than the very first version.

At the very least, I have cleared a deathless T13 corrupted Shrine map using my sub-optimal gears (mostly level 18 gems) in SSF Abyss league with my level 88 character:

Started using Cyclone and... it is kinda fun. Best for destroying barrels, vasses and baskets with other stuff like that. Also kinda good as support that puts some effects on mobs but FB or BF are mnuch better for finishing off. Vaal Oversould died very, very fast (Blade Flurry).

Im thinking about adding Power charge on crit instead conc effect because Crit chance. Any suggestions?
"
de99ial wrote:
Started using Cyclone and... it is kinda fun. Best for destroying barrels, vasses and baskets with other stuff like that. Also kinda good as support that puts some effects on mobs but FB or BF are mnuch better for finishing off. Vaal Oversould died very, very fast (Blade Flurry).

Im thinking about adding Power charge on crit instead conc effect because Crit chance. Any suggestions?
stick to PoB, linked for simulating vs shaper situation, just run inc crit instead of damage on full life. Frost blades for clearing with onslaught support instead of damage on full life.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Sorry but i have no clue what You just wrote to me :)

OK i get what You said. Power on Crit on Cyclone - that is what im thinking about instead conc effect.
Last edited by de99ial on Jan 3, 2018, 6:12:16 AM
"
de99ial wrote:
Sorry but i have no clue what You just wrote to me :)

OK i get what You said. Power on Crit on Cyclone - that is what im thinking about instead conc effect.

You can also check out "Helm / Gloves / Boots (Offensive Setup)" section in the guide. The gems setup are contributed by @Kek_is_love.
I checked them but i really, treally, really dont like too many active skills and Orb of storms is like that. So i was thinking about automated process

CWDT+Blade Vortex + Power on crit + Chance on bleed.

But also gonna try Kek suggestions (about more dmg on full life switch).
Hi Kira, first i wanna thank you for your guides. Really following them this season and have the POE time of my life.

So now I really wanna try this build, but without the cyclone. Instead I will try a 6 linked Warchief I think. So do we need the bleeding damage from cyclone? I think i wanna try without the bleeding gloves. How would you bring that to work. Chance to bleed on the warchief should work right? How would you link that?
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
stick to PoB, linked for simulating vs shaper situation, just run inc crit instead of damage on full life. Frost blades for clearing with onslaught support instead of damage on full life.

So i switched dmg on full life for inc crit strike for Blade flurry but with Frost Blades there is no dmg on full life.

EDIT

Also dunno if use this

Or

Any recommendation?
Last edited by de99ial on Jan 3, 2018, 4:09:45 PM
"
Revan1909 wrote:
Hi Kira, first i wanna thank you for your guides. Really following them this season and have the POE time of my life.

So now I really wanna try this build, but without the cyclone. Instead I will try a 6 linked Warchief I think. So do we need the bleeding damage from cyclone? I think i wanna try without the bleeding gloves. How would you bring that to work. Chance to bleed on the warchief should work right? How would you link that?

You are welcome. :)

Yes you can definitely swap Cyclone with Warchief. Warchief was the initial setup suggested by @Kek_is_love but I moved it into a 4L slot instead.

The setup that he provided is:

Warchief + Chance to Bleed + Faster Attack + Maim + Blind + Culling Strike

For 5L, you can drop either faster attack or maim.

"
de99ial wrote:

So i switched dmg on full life for inc crit strike for Blade flurry but with Frost Blades there is no dmg on full life.

EDIT

Also dunno if use this

Or

Any recommendation?

Rare amulet will probably be better but if I have to choose 1 among those 2, I will go for Karui.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info