[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

Is this build good for league starter? Because I really like this build. BTW, I really appreciate for making the this build.
Last edited by hairycow on Dec 9, 2018, 10:03:07 PM
"
hairycow wrote:
Is this build good for league starter? Because I really like this build. BTW, I really appreciate for making the this build.

Definitely. You just need to get your hands on the goddess. :)
Can you suggest alternate weapons before I can get the goddess swords?
"
hairycow wrote:
Can you suggest alternate weapons before I can get the goddess swords?

You can use any high flat physical sword + shield till you get your hands on Goddess.
I'm curious. Having only had time to finish grabbing my Oni-Goroshi and get started on Act 2, I haven't gotten access to the new Lancing Steel gem.

Do you think it could replace Frost Blades as the clear skill in this build? I'd like to give it a shot, because I much prefer the visuals on Lancing Steel.
"
Fellgrave wrote:
I'm curious. Having only had time to finish grabbing my Oni-Goroshi and get started on Act 2, I haven't gotten access to the new Lancing Steel gem.

Do you think it could replace Frost Blades as the clear skill in this build? I'd like to give it a shot, because I much prefer the visuals on Lancing Steel.

I believe Frost blades will have better clear speed but there is no harm to give Lancing Steel a try. :)
Hello,

Whats the best items for Betrayal League?
Still the same from 1st post?

"
galad80 wrote:
Hello,

Whats the best items for Betrayal League?
Still the same from 1st post?

Pretty much the same. You can add War banner into the build.

Fossil crafted rare helm with -9 fire resist is another option for the helm slot.
I've lucked out on getting Oni Goroshis, so I wanted to try this build out. However, I don't understand why you use Watcher's Eye. Where do you get the Anger from?
Do you really need accuracy for this build or is it playable without it on gear. I hate buying new gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info