[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

i'm thinking about getting death oath 6L but im not sure if i can take the chaos degen.. did yo have any problems in high tier map due to degen??
"
i'm thinking about getting death oath 6L but im not sure if i can take the chaos degen.. did yo have any problems in high tier map due to degen??

I was using Death's Oath in Abyss league and cleared all content with it.

I have lots of chaos resist on my gears (you can see them listed under 3.1 current gears section in the guide).

I feel that with +30 resist and Atziri's Promise, it is enough to handle the degen from the chest.
I've been using this build for a few days and it clears alot quicker than my old build but I feel really squishy with it. Even on lower tier maps my hp tends to drop really quickly and my damage seems to be alot lower than in the pob link in the OP. This is the PoB for my char currently ( https://pastebin.com/P0hGY4aw) is there anything you could suggest to improve my survival/dmg? I know I'm missing some levels still but if there's anything else you can think of I would appreciate it.
"
lnvisibleone wrote:
I've been using this build for a few days and it clears alot quicker than my old build but I feel really squishy with it. Even on lower tier maps my hp tends to drop really quickly and my damage seems to be alot lower than in the pob link in the OP. This is the PoB for my char currently ( https://pastebin.com/P0hGY4aw) is there anything you could suggest to improve my survival/dmg? I know I'm missing some levels still but if there's anything else you can think of I would appreciate it.

Slots you can look into upgrading:

• amulet with life (elder/shaper amulet with gain physical as extra damage preferred)

• abyssal belt with similar rolls like your current belt

• follow closely on the offensive skill tree of level 90 (pick Phase Acrobatics, it add lots of survivability)

• you don't need 6L on your chest, a 4L + 2L will work fine too

• 2 abyssal sockets Tombfist is better than Shaper gloves

• Link Chance to Bleed to Ancestral Warchief too so you don't have to rely on Cyclone to apply bleed

• 20/20 gems will provide you more damage

• switch Fight for Survival to abyssal jewel will provide you more damage on Blade Flurry.

• refer to abyssal jewels section for preferred rolls

How would I set up the chest with 4l+2l?
"
lnvisibleone wrote:
How would I set up the chest with 4l+2l?

4L: Cyclone + Chance to Bleed + Combustion + Fortify
2L: Hatred + (Herald of Ash / Arctic Armour / Blood Rage)

Pretty much how you want to combo the skill gems listed under 4L section. :)
I've been using the gem setup in your "My Recommended" and I haven't seen combustion in there..

I've also been using the triple aura+enlighten helm setup you suggested. I haven't seen that setup listed at all under the OP but thank you for answering. o/
Read whole therad and Youll see how many alternative combinations there is.
wait is tombfist + stygian better than shaper + deciever??
"
wait is tombfist + stygian better than shaper + deciever??

Yep. Tombfist + Stygian is better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info