[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

"
de99ial wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
OK another for garbage. Jewel i mean. :)

This one?

This one is good. I would use it.

So i uste those:
and Fight for Survival for Frost Blades. Any particular to replace or not changing it?

Also new amu:

But i have also this:

New founds:

That ele resists are tempting but i dont really need them. Any suggestions? And THX for the time.

Also killed Kitava act 10 with only one death (not paying attention, i could avoided that) without portal use.
God, just install Path of building, learn how to use it and import those items there to compare. LInk for finding it http://bfy.tw/ENPa
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 18, 2018, 2:55:42 AM
"
de99ial wrote:

So i uste those:
and Fight for Survival for Frost Blades. Any particular to replace or not changing it?

Also new amu:

But i have also this:

New founds:

That ele resists are tempting but i dont really need them. Any suggestions? And THX for the time.

Also killed Kitava act 10 with only one death (not paying attention, i could avoided that) without portal use.

Gears that you have listed are pretty much just place holders. You will eventually replace them.

I have just added a new "Recommended Rares - Preferred Rolls" section into the guide. Check that out.

I have also added 2 new items into Recommended Gears section, namely:

Death's Oath is pretty much what @Kek_is_love said in his post. Huge damage buff to the build.

And as mentioned by @Kek_is_love, check out POB. It is a great tool for testing various gears and skill tree out. :)
i'm having a hard time deciding between the offensive and defensive version.. so for now im picking what's the same in both.. just hit lvl 34. been going smooth so far.
Thx for advice abour gearing and etc. but i play ssf so i cannot just pick what i get. I need to work with what i have, not with what i would have.

Just that ;)

But build is working beautyfully. I reworked three skill, made some gear changes (char is public, free to watch as You like) and started mapping. I went into maps 1-4 tier like hot knife in a piece of butter. Very often i dont use Frost blades at all. I just cyclone throught most density and then drop like 2-3 blades and area is clear. Sometimes i hit something harder then i just respam FB till its dies. IF that is not enought i switch to blade flurry and thats is usually end. Great rythm! I notced that every map has its "pace" ans the best way to run them is with the pace - times between fight and running.

And bosses? They are so easy. And even those that i remeber like pain in the ass (guy from Marshes for example). Not this time tho.

Thanks for this build it is just awesome :)

Ive done both elem and phys reflect maps without any problem.

Also first litch encounter and first bold attempt on Atziri. First succseed sedond not yet.

So i dropped culling on warchief and put jewel with crit chance.
Last edited by de99ial on Jan 19, 2018, 7:58:48 AM
Got some item updates, will change gems in chest as soon as my enl hits 3 and i decide if shaper gloves or tombfists better
Trying out this build and bought a 6L Death's Oath at 62, the aura damage so far is very underwhelming, will it scale better at endgame?
"
de99ial wrote:

I would keep Culling cos it helps to end a fight 10% faster. :)

"
Kek_is_love wrote:
Got some item updates, will change gems in chest as soon as my enl hits 3 and i decide if shaper gloves or tombfists better

Slap that exalted onto that chest. :D

I am inclined towards Tombfist. A single abyssal socket version should out dps Shaper gloves. 2 abyssal sockets will do even more damage.

"
ReaperOwnz wrote:
Trying out this build and bought a 6L Death's Oath at 62, the aura damage so far is very underwhelming, will it scale better at endgame?

Death's Oath aura is mainly an extra layer of DPS and the default gems in it is not giving it justice (except for Concentrated).

A proper gem setup for Death Oath will be:

4+2L (6L is fine) on chest
"
4L: Cyclone + Chance to Bleed + Fortify + Concentrated +

2L: Efficacy + Swift Affiliation

Efficacy + Swift Affiliation + Concentrated don't have to be linked. The support gems are directly applied on Death's Aura.

4L Arcane Surge to proc Swift Affiliation
"
Orb of Storm + Arcane Surge + Curse on Hit + Elemental Weakness

Orb of Storm will proc a low level Arcane Surge which in turn will proc Swift Affiliation which applies the buff on Death's Aura.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

I would keep Culling cos it helps to end a fight 10% faster. :)

So what gem You wolud drop?
Last edited by de99ial on Jan 21, 2018, 1:48:47 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:

"
Kek_is_love wrote:

Slap that exalted onto that chest. :D

I think ideal way to deal with it would be craft multi mod, block thorns and flat armour and slam, if not hybrid, remove master craft, craft multimod again and craft thorns and slam again. That makes hybrid more than 50% chance to appear, but i guess i will just shift slam it
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 21, 2018, 2:46:28 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:

"
ReaperOwnz wrote:

Death's Oath aura is mainly an extra layer of DPS and the default gems in it is not giving it justice (except for Concentrated).

A proper gem setup for Death Oath will be:

4+2L (6L is fine) on chest
"
4L: Cyclone + Chance to Bleed + Fortify + Concentrated +

2L: Efficacy + Swift Affiliation

Efficacy + Swift Affiliation + Concentrated don't have to be linked. The support gems are directly applied on Death's Aura.

4L Arcane Surge to proc Swift Affiliation
"
Orb of Storm + Arcane Surge + Curse on Hit + Elemental Weakness

Orb of Storm will proc a low level Arcane Surge which in turn will proc Swift Affiliation which applies the buff on Death's Aura.
Arcane surge got to be in chest for swift affliction to work, you can instead use Void manipulation if you want to support aura, but you would be better by slapping a 6l cyc in or some utility 2l which are plenty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info