[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

Hi Toaster,

Thanks a bunch for this guide!
My mate and I are wanting to try an aura bot and something else combo starting next league.

Do you have any recommendations for builds that pair well with an aura bot?
Or what kind of things we should look for in the accompanied build.

Cheers
Any plans to update the guide? Grand Spectrum Cobalt Jewel now gives Crit instead of Mana.
So, Been playing this since the start, it's great! But i'm running into one.. Super issue.. How do I take care of Chaos Damage? It's my biggest killer right now.
well i'm finished act 10 and buy alpha's howl, victario, sin trek , ephemeral edge, prism guardian shield and 2 - socket belt, a few -8 rings . What should i do now? What auras should i use right now? Please inspect me and give tips

so i threw away prism guardian and use 10rmr titanium shield. But i can only use 4 purities, discipline, precision and banner. If i dont use purities then i can go about 11 auras. What should i do now? What aura is the main priority - dps or def ?

And another important question is how to share currency with your duo/party cuz aurabot's work isn't free. Can you please give advice or comment this suggestion?
"
PaM3U wrote:
well i'm finished act 10 and buy alpha's howl, victario, sin trek , ephemeral edge, prism guardian shield and 2 - socket belt, a few -8 rings . What should i do now? What auras should i use right now? Please inspect me and give tips

so i threw away prism guardian and use 10rmr titanium shield. But i can only use 4 purities, discipline, precision and banner. If i dont use purities then i can go about 11 auras. What should i do now? What aura is the main priority - dps or def ?

And another important question is how to share currency with your duo/party cuz aurabot's work isn't free. Can you please give advice or comment this suggestion?

the problem is your using reduced mana cost rings that are 8 mana for skills that dont use a total amount of mana, they use percents, so those rings only work for flame dash and shield charge. prism guardian is used for the blood magic so you have haste grace and discipline on your hp. Without it, you will need to have corrupted gems with RMR and have a shaped/influenced amu with 6% RMR to run every aura. lets not forget that enlighten is also a big help for the chest and helmet auras. enchanting the alphas howl with Anger/wrath/hatred has reduced mana is also a good choice.
I must say solid guide my friend.

Set this char up yesterday and friends are loving having me around.

Currently doing a bunch of testing with clusters. I will agree Stalwart command, vengeful commander, pure commander, Spring back, Openness, stubborn student all seem really neat and been toying around with different combinations. Just using the unique large cluster Voices for 3 mediums super handy.

Overall with the changes to mana stacking and the drop of mana off grand spectrum I kinda just ditched the mana nodes in the tree to build out clusters. I think its working for now.
Can we get an updated POB ? for 3.10
please help me this my aura build
LVL 93, I got only 14 auras. 2250 mana and all 1rmr jewels. How can i improve more? How aurabotrs now have 90% res?

https://pastebin.com/2czeCy8K
Hi
If some people are interested in another variant CI of this build with 90% all rez, check my guide there is a POB in it obviously.
It uses the new cluster jewels.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2804940
Hi can anyone link PoB for 3.10? And i have a question how many % of earning's ussually AuraBot take if he run all day with player

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info