[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

Is there a reason why you didnt 5-linking your chest and have hatred linked with the empower+enlighten?
delete
Last edited by Jitunu on Jan 4, 2018, 4:02:43 PM
"
janus1231 wrote:
Is there a reason why you didnt 5-linking your chest and have hatred linked with the empower+enlighten?

Because this would require multiple Enlighten lvl 4 and Hatred gains nearly nothing in higher lvls. Anger and Wrath offers a lot more damage on higher lvls.
Although, this setup with Empower and Enlighten (like I used it on my last lvls to 100) is not required and kinda expensive. Only do it if you feel comfortable with spending currency.

Enjoying the build a lot so far, near immortal while playing along with a barrage shock raider who can now run heralds, deleting bosses in seconds.
I've opted for a dual curse amulet since ele weakness + conductivity + EE offers a lot of dps. I would've liked to fit an animate guardian in but there's simply no space.
Forked over for 2 lvl3 enlightens but was able to fit in vitality and determination after dropping hatred since we have no phys dmg. Especially liking the determination at this aura effect % , an iron skin granite plus that puts you near phys cap with 0 armor from gear.

The no shav's half life thing has worked out alot better than I expected, even at 65% I've only ever had to hit my life flask vs the ED rogue exile. My only gripe is that no ZO has me awkwardly running around at half ES trying to recharge sometimes if I tank something silly.
Is there any source of chaos damage during guardians or shaper? Would feel alot safer with ZO for those.

As for premium gear I'd love a +1 to socketed gems victario's. That and a lvl 4 empower would allow for lvl 27 wrath and haste (21 by themselves , +2 from armor, +4 from lvl5 empower).
I'm not planning on saving for any other build this league so I'm wondering if this is the biggest boost I can provide if I have money to burn.
"
Greenocide wrote:

Enjoying the build a lot so far, near immortal while playing along with a barrage shock raider who can now run heralds, deleting bosses in seconds.
I've opted for a dual curse amulet since ele weakness + conductivity + EE offers a lot of dps. I would've liked to fit an animate guardian in but there's simply no space.
Forked over for 2 lvl3 enlightens but was able to fit in vitality and determination after dropping hatred since we have no phys dmg. Especially liking the determination at this aura effect % , an iron skin granite plus that puts you near phys cap with 0 armor from gear.

The no shav's half life thing has worked out alot better than I expected, even at 65% I've only ever had to hit my life flask vs the ED rogue exile. My only gripe is that no ZO has me awkwardly running around at half ES trying to recharge sometimes if I tank something silly.
Is there any source of chaos damage during guardians or shaper? Would feel alot safer with ZO for those.

As for premium gear I'd love a +1 to socketed gems victario's. That and a lvl 4 empower would allow for lvl 27 wrath and haste (21 by themselves , +2 from armor, +4 from lvl5 empower).
I'm not planning on saving for any other build this league so I'm wondering if this is the biggest boost I can provide if I have money to burn.

Dual curse + EE is indeed a big dmg boost, if you dont have a curser in your team.
You could try to get an unset ring, so you can fit in an animate guardian. It is actually a pretty big boost if you use curses.

Having no ZO results in no ES regen, and that sucks of course. My Necromancer build easily dealt with this by using Coruscating Elixir. You could do the same on the Guardian build. The only reason I didnt use Coruscating Elixir is, that it was not necessary for me and that I wanted to proof the player, that my build can easily survive chaos damage without using Coruscating Elixir.
In addition, I could use Vaal Dsicipline 24/7 (when it is needed), so I didnt really have troubles. You could fit in some uniques to get ES regen, like Sorrow of Divine, Shavronnes boots, or Abyss Jewels or a rather expensive Watchers eye. But this is in my opinion not needed.

The Guardians and Shaper themselves are not dealing chaos damage, but the snakes @ Chimera and some sub bosses @ shaper, like the spider (if I remember right). You could specc ZO for this, and just have an eye on your life pool. It should keep you alive for a decent amount of time, even with ZO.

A +1 to gem socketed, or +1% Max res or 95% reduced mana multiplier Victarios would be awesome. Sadly, I never got one. Besides the Presence of Chayula, and min-maxing your gear, this would be indeed a good way to spend currency.
Thanks for the input. Gonna try to fit in an animate guardian and look into coruscating/sorrow of the divine.
Can I ask quickly what items you ended up using on your animate guardian? I've never run one before and am interested to know the best way to set one up.
Do you use the purity on the shoes or the helm? I saw in your final item build section that you have purity of ice,fire and lightning on both the helm and the boots.
"
ThexMasterr wrote:
Can I ask quickly what items you ended up using on your animate guardian? I've never run one before and am interested to know the best way to set one up.

As written in the guide, I used the following items for my Animate Guardian:
Setup:
Helm: Leer Cast
Staff: Dying Breath
Boots: Victarios Flight
Chest: Ambu's Charge
Gloves: Southbound

"
sasukextreme wrote:
Do you use the purity on the shoes or the helm? I saw in your final item build section that you have purity of ice,fire and lightning on both the helm and the boots.

Ah I understand your problem. You have looked at the gems inside the gear I linked. Unfortunately, I linked some old gear of my Necromancer from 3.0, since my Guardian from 3.1 isn't using 100% the correct gear anymore (due to some expensive, unnecessary upgrades). I tried to update as much gear as possible, but sadly I don't have all pieces anymore.
Please check the Gem section for the right gems and links. :)
Hello sir ! Hope you're still checking out this post. I played a necro support not a long time ago and I wanted to try something else so I'm following your build.

I put everything on path of building with the items I have but I have a little problem. First of all, rip the strength (Might just change my belt later), and my hp seems low af. Could you check it out ? I'd appreciate it.

https://pastebin.com/0mbmbGPz

400 hp when you say you have 1000+. My items aren't (I think) that bad (Ok my gloves do a lot). So I have no idea where it fucked up.
Last edited by Vaskaliev on Jan 11, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info