[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

ok so im playing with a friend and we just destroy every map t15 and most corrupted t16 bosses but when it comes to facetanking certain end game bosses uber atziri / shaper etc cant really = (

tell me ugrading to a presence of chay and getting a 6L shavs or even a 6 L victarios? make dif? also what items to upgrade to fully maximize? looking for mana reservation helm currently someone sniped one from me earlier. thank u ahead of time. also weapon upgrade shield upgrade and such please let me know thank u. dont get me wront we feel pretty op as is but i get squished sometimes
"
luckykatch wrote:
ok so im playing with a friend and we just destroy every map t15 and most corrupted t16 bosses but when it comes to facetanking certain end game bosses uber atziri / shaper etc cant really = (

tell me ugrading to a presence of chay and getting a 6L shavs or even a 6 L victarios? make dif? also what items to upgrade to fully maximize? looking for mana reservation helm currently someone sniped one from me earlier. thank u ahead of time. also weapon upgrade shield upgrade and such please let me know thank u. dont get me wront we feel pretty op as is but i get squished sometimes

That's maybe, because youre not supposed to facetank uber atziri. I haven't seen a single league build which can facetank her with an ease.
On shaper it's soso, kinda depends on your hitpool and the attack he's doing.

You could specc in Zealoth Oath for these big bosses to get a decent amount of ES regen (vs. bosses without chaos damage).
Most of the Guardians shouldn't be a problem.. just don't facetank the Phoenix discharge. :P

Just saying, this is not supposed to be the best endgame boss facetank support. For this purpose you need a lot of regen, so some expensive blood magic support with shavronnes revelation etc may be better.

Shavs doesnt help you at all.. Victarios 6l doesnt help as well.
Presence of Chayula would help a bit and could give you a really huge boost of ES. Due to the high amount of chaos res (of presence), you could swap out some old items with chaos res, with new ones and a lot more ES, Pariah for example?

Summing up, I can recommend you the following for big bosses:
1. Specc Zealoth's Oath and use a Sulphur Flask.
2. Get Bastion of Hope instead of Harmony of Purpose.
3. Always keep your Enduring Cry up, it gives you a lot of regen, speed and endurance charges.
4. Try to use Dark Seer instead of Epheremal Edge (one with ES and Mana).. it almost offers you the same amount of es, but gives blind on hit + more ES for your party members.
5. Presence of Chayula frees up some old chaos res items and offers a huge amount of ES.
6. Keep your Fortify up.
7. You're not supposed to tank everything - move if it's needed.
thank u so much for the suggestions. just got a presence and trying to find a good deal on pariah. anything else you could suggest? obviously a watchers eye with clarity but those are expensive i sold mine back when i had my llrf.
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
luckykatch wrote:

That's maybe, because youre not supposed to facetank uber atziri. I haven't seen a single league build which can facetank her with an ease.
On shaper it's soso, kinda depends on your hitpool and the attack he's doing.

You could specc in Zealoth Oath for these big bosses to get a decent amount of ES regen (vs. bosses without chaos damage).
Most of the Guardians shouldn't be a problem.. just don't facetank the Phoenix discharge. :P

Just saying, this is not supposed to be the best endgame boss facetank support. For this purpose you need a lot of regen, so some expensive blood magic support with shavronnes revelation etc may be better.

Shavs doesnt help you at all.. Victarios 6l doesnt help as well.
Presence of Chayula would help a bit and could give you a really huge boost of ES. Due to the high amount of chaos res (of presence), you could swap out some old items with chaos res, with new ones and a lot more ES, Pariah for example?

Summing up, I can recommend you the following for big bosses:
1. Specc Zealoth's Oath and use a Sulphur Flask.
2. Get Bastion of Hope instead of Harmony of Purpose.
3. Always keep your Enduring Cry up, it gives you a lot of regen, speed and endurance charges.
4. Try to use Dark Seer instead of Epheremal Edge (one with ES and Mana).. it almost offers you the same amount of es, but gives blind on hit + more ES for your party members.
5. Presence of Chayula frees up some old chaos res items and offers a huge amount of ES.
6. Keep your Fortify up.
7. You're not supposed to tank everything - move if it's needed.

btw i just wanted to clarify when you say sulphur flask do you mean The Sorrow of the Divine Sulphur Flask?
btw still run all purities and just got his.

not sure wtf is the reason why i cant though. ps after i bought it i realized it was only 10% i feel like such a noob......i overpaid big time....
"
luckykatch wrote:

btw i just wanted to clarify when you say sulphur flask do you mean The Sorrow of the Divine Sulphur Flask?

Nah, I meant a normal Sulphur flask. Although, Sorror of the Divine is in some cases pretty useful as well.

"
luckykatch wrote:
btw still run all purities and just got his.

not sure wtf is the reason why i cant though. ps after i bought it i realized it was only 10% i feel like such a noob......i overpaid big time....

Just check your path of building and apparently you didn't follow my passive skill tree?
You didn't take the reduced mana reservation nodes @ Sovereignty, so of course you can't run all auras.
Just started playing HC with friends... we go for 1 dps and ill use this build and my other friend will do necro i think... hope this build is easy to gear and get geared.
I just updated the guide in terms of design and a comaparison with the upcoming Occultist Support.

I hope you like it! :)
i like the new design!! and im playign the guardian, lvl 30's right now.
Wow toaster. I have no clue wtf other points on tree were doing for me. I think they carried over from when I swapped from llrf. Yeah now I feel broken strong. Just need gloves with max chaos res or waist. I’m looking to be capped at 75? For chaos or how much?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info