[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

"
Melanholic7 wrote:
Couple moment for the guide :
1) Use not melee physical damage for Blades, but damage on full life. even with Goddess and Bood rage degen - we still on fullife cause leech. And it will buff Frost blades projectile dmg,not just melee one hit.
2) As for me - its better to find room for CWDT+immortal call. Cause with Arakali panteon - we will have +50% increase recovery rate after it. Which is huge?
Thats just my thoughts for now.

damage on full life doesn't work, atleast not for me. Even with the leech, my life stays at like, 10 less than max life, so it doesn't give bonus at all. I tried almost all setups bro ;s
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
1) Use not melee physical damage for Blades, but damage on full life. even with Goddess and Bood rage degen - we still on fullife cause leech. And it will buff Frost blades projectile dmg,not just melee one hit.
2) As for me - its better to find room for CWDT+immortal call. Cause with Arakali panteon - we will have +50% increase recovery rate after it. Which is huge?

btw, you can see my life at the video, 30 less than max life
This build is viable to farm ULab? i'm 80 and got 1shot by izaro at first stage

here is my set

Spoiler
"
gokudin wrote:
This build is viable to farm ULab? i'm 80 and got 1shot by izaro at first stage

here is my set

Spoiler

don't use abyssus at izaro, you don't need the extra dmg for his fight, also get basalt flask, use it during the fight you will probably be able to facetank him
change the lightning coil to belly and abyssus to starkonja, let's try again T_T
Hi

Great build mate. But i am having a bit trouble right now. I was using added fire damage gem and my embrace buff was working but i changed it to chance to ignite gem and i can't get my buff with blade flurry and frost blades. What is wrong here? Ty
"
yumrukcan wrote:
Hi

Great build mate. But i am having a bit trouble right now. I was using added fire damage gem and my embrace buff was working but i changed it to chance to ignite gem and i can't get my buff with blade flurry and frost blades. What is wrong here? Ty

you have to get some sort of fire damage on equipment, or check the new gem setup with herald of ash
"
hironmiranda wrote:
"
Melanholic7 wrote:

well, its ok, life lower than full - its ok. But gem will till work. u can even read this on poe wiki :) its mechanics. And i just tested another time - still everything working fine :) just kill another pack mobs and check ur tooltip - it will be same as with melee dmg in it,but hidenlly will also affects ur projectiles.
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
"
hironmiranda wrote:
"
Melanholic7 wrote:

well, its ok, life lower than full - its ok. But gem will till work. u can even read this on poe wiki :) its mechanics. And i just tested another time - still everything working fine :) just kill another pack mobs and check ur tooltip - it will be same as with melee dmg in it,but hidenlly will also affects ur projectiles.

Arkalli doesnt work if you go with Vaal Pact though since we dont have passive life regen that the pantheon is going for and not boosting our leech reg.

also @OP that arctic armor gem you is not on all the time? only for bosses i guess becuase with Arctic armor Assassin mark and ash then 2 frost blades and out of mana :/
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Dec 28, 2017, 6:51:05 PM
"

Arkalli doesnt work if you go with Vaal Pact though since we dont have passive life regen that the pantheon is going for and not boosting our leech reg.

also @OP that arctic armor gem you is not on all the time? only for bosses i guess becuase with Arctic armor Assassin mark and ash then 2 frost blades and out of mana :/

get one mana leech node, it'll be enough

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info