[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

"
Pixle_Twitch wrote:
"
rainypray wrote:
Also I have a mana problem, can't use frost blades like in this T14 video no enough mana. (499 total, 425 reserved)lvl69, how to solve this?

You need any % of mana leech either on one of your gear or jewels.

but there's nothing like this on the video?
"
rainypray wrote:
"
Pixle_Twitch wrote:
"
rainypray wrote:
Also I have a mana problem, can't use frost blades like in this T14 video no enough mana. (499 total, 425 reserved)lvl69, how to solve this?

You need any % of mana leech either on one of your gear or jewels.

but there's nothing like this on the video?

it has been written many times in this thread about mana issues and how to handle it just dont only go for what the video says....
Ok so lets see it from this perspective. I am done with the map and going
for the boss, I pop the lions roar and other flasks and start using Blade flurry.
Since Lions roar has knockback, I gotta stop casting Bladeflurry to get back into range
that removes the buffs from BF and it makes it annoying. Something I missed ?
started to hit mapn the last few days and today i rolled some maps with relfect.. and i kill myself everytime on ele reflect .. (phy reflect is now ok after i did ubalab. i even changed my pantheon to SOUL OF YUGUL to get 25% reduced reflect damag.

here is my eqp.

hope some1 can help me.
"
bunshun wrote:
started to hit mapn the last few days and today i rolled some maps with relfect.. and i kill myself everytime on ele reflect .. (phy reflect is now ok after i did ubalab. i even changed my pantheon to SOUL OF YUGUL to get 25% reduced reflect damag.

here is my eqp.

hope some1 can help me.

well answer i simple.... this build cant do ele refelct (and no leech) maps
Last edited by Asura2468 on Jan 14, 2018, 3:46:26 AM
Spoiler

In PoB im at 1,1mil shaper dps.
Dunno where to go from where. Thinking the only thing left is to upgrade to kaoms heart and switch to steel ring. Toughts?

Edit: Shaper down
IGN - Akjiss
Last edited by funk1d on Jan 14, 2018, 3:46:05 PM
"
pauloszt wrote:
I could use those chest?

http://poe.trade/search/unureterehumii

I changed physical dmg as light / todo physical dmg yo cold, I think cold its better isnt It?

Give me animo advice if:

-What stats should i look for guantles.
-What stats should i look for rings
-What stats should i look for jewels
-what enchant should i look

Thanks

bump
Thoughts on if a helmet like Doro's or Rats nest with a blade flurry enchant over using Abyssus for dps? Your frostblades may not be as high, however thats more for map clearing and Im considering boss clearing. I have Oni's and was going to spec 1 as frostblade and 1 as BF. Max res with boots and chest get dps adds with spiked gloves and rings. Viable?
what stats should i look for on rings and glove for damage ? is flat phys the best or should i look for added fire dmg and % fire dmg or attack speed? is coil better than belly of the beast?
Hello,

Quick question please, what is better Belly of the beast + Starjonka or Belly of the beast + Abyssus or what you're using ?

Thanks
Last edited by Zbrex on Jan 16, 2018, 3:46:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info