[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

"
supertact wrote:

And use what auras instead?

Hatred
"
Ninja_P3nguin wrote:
"
hi dude I just Taiwan to play on the server According to your guide Why don't ignite the enemy

Chance to ignite support only works if there is actually some fire damage attached to the skill it is supporting. Since frost blades does not have any innate fire damage, use an abyssal gem ie: +1 to 2 fire damage to swords attacks to get it to work. I had the same problem until i realized that.

What do you mean by that 'use an abyssal gem ie: +1 to 2 fire damage to swords attacks to get it to work.'? Could you please explain in details on how it works? Maybe some screenshots or links for examples...
Thank you!
Lots of good tips in this thread, don't know how to quote exact people but someone mentioned Wild Strike and it's been helpful swapping out the gems FB and WS when I need to like for example Elemental Equilibrium maps :D <3 the POE community is the best
I was wondering instead of lightning coil with abyssus, can I use kaoms heart instead? Will taste of hate + the extra hp from kaoms work?
great build,but can i get some body armor suggestions?like queen of the forest?or any other evasion based gear? bit new to evasion builds :)
also i was wondering: kaoms+ secondry sword for forst blades??
Last edited by ccypoe on Jan 7, 2018, 5:09:19 AM
"
ccypoe wrote:
great build,but can i get some body armor suggestions?like queen of the forest?or any other evasion based gear? bit new to evasion builds :)

Best options for body armor: Lightning Coil for defense, a shaped chest with X% of Physical Damage taken Converted to Elemental dmg and some life+res, Kaoms should workd, maybe belly aswell
I use a second Oni goroshi for my clear setup.... if you have it do it cause you can either get kaoms or 6 more slots for other gems setups
"
Asura2468 wrote:
"
ccypoe wrote:

Best options for body armor: Lightning Coil for defense, a shaped chest with X% of Physical Damage taken Converted to Elemental dmg and some life+res, Kaoms should workd, maybe belly aswell
I use a second Oni goroshi for my clear setup.... if you have it do it cause you can either get kaoms or 6 more slots for other gems setups

i thought that useing 1 sword for frost blades,and 1 sword for bladeflury
,so i dont bother with links on chest,kaoms-lightning coil-hp resist rare armor etc..
it becomes cheaper i guess,gonna look up again tnx for response :)
Any advice on how to improve my gear?

will i achieve similar result by using StormCharger Plated Greaves instead of lightning coil? the boot also gives 30% physical damage convert to lightning.

is it a viable option?
"
alvinfcj wrote:
will i achieve similar result by using StormCharger Plated Greaves instead of lightning coil? the boot also gives 30% physical damage convert to lightning.

is it a viable option?

no cause lightning coil converts 30% of Physical damage TAKEN into lightning dmg (so with capped res effectively 22,5% dmg reduction) while the item you mentioned converts 30% of you physical damage done to lightning

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info