[3.1] [Blade flurry] 1 Ex budget frost blades / Blade flurry build, all content viable

"
gokudin wrote:
how do u guys get power charges? I cant get any from assassins mark CoH herald of ash

its possible to get them but since you attack and kill so much faster with Frost blades the CoH Ice Herald has no time to proc so better go with blashpemy assassin's mark and go Starkonja instead of abyssus to start with and when you get enough currency and gear to switch to abyssus
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:
how do u guys get power charges? I cant get any from assassins mark CoH herald of ash

its possible to get them but since you attack and kill so much faster with Frost blades the CoH Ice Herald has no time to proc so better go with blashpemy assassin's mark and go Starkonja instead of abyssus to start with and when you get enough currency and gear to switch to abyssus

I'm using abyssus and belly, using taste of hate to counter abyssus, didnt have any problem yet now i'll do the breachlords
Amazing. I can't stress enough how much I love this build.

Fully buffed @ Lvl 82
"
iiDWESTii wrote:
Amazing. I can't stress enough how much I love this build.

Fully buffed @ Lvl 82

Can you handle shaper or red elder? Thinking of making this character right now but i wanna be sure i can farm shaper / uber atziri / red elder with it.
"
nocx13 wrote:
Can you handle shaper or red elder? Thinking of making this character right now but i wanna be sure i can farm shaper / uber atziri / red elder with it.

I have not tried yet. I've been farming T15 Maps with ease and going for Atlas completion. I feel like it would not be a problem at all tho. OP has done Uber Atziri with budget gear so that right there speaks wonders. Try it out. Trust me, you won't regret it. And that coming from a guy who used to hate on Frost Blades lol
Loving this build, tearing trash apart in t16 and the guardians with very little trouble.

Was wondering if you could take a second and look over my gear and let me know what should be changed
I am over capped on a couple of resistances so I will work on optimizing in that regard.

Also, how do you deal with -X% to max resistance maps, other than not doing them? When I get that roll, the embrace buff seems to hit very hard massively slowing down the leech (more than the % would lead me to believe). My FB DPS is over 300k fully buffed so I don't think the issue is how hard I hit. It is not a big problem, just wondering if I missed something obvious.

Thanks in advance!
idk i did rightn now -max res map and was all time full hp (its important cause dmg on full life gem)

And i have kinda low dps i think (MAX with FULL buffs,flasks,charges and etc - 257k tooltip on frostblades)
Last edited by Melanholic7 on Dec 31, 2017, 1:57:43 PM
Talked w/ the OP, they recommend no more that single digit -#% from max res maps, an accuracy of 92%, and to avoid the map mod that lowes recovery rate.
"
ericchongws wrote:
"
Mitrion wrote:
Just started today with this build, but it already feels so good. I still dont understand why this would be able to do Phys and Ele reflect maps. What does exactly makes it possible?

I think the main reason is that we are mainly physical damage build and we have high leech? I'm not too sure actually.

Nope, the bulk of our damage is granted due to "her embrace" buff.

I think this build will struggle agnaist enemies where you cant ingnite anything. ¿Phoenix may be?, but you may just hack a solution with a Writhing Jar to melt stuff.
We can get get 75% phys relflect immunity with our ascendency and phanteon, but ele reflect may or may not potentially just obliterate us on a map if you happen to ignite anything and proc the buff.

If you had enough evasion to be safe and you happen to just to not oneshot yourself, you may be safe, but I wont know exactly any of that until i get to some maps (Currently I m lvl 70 and just have to try to kill kitava, then I will be able to do maps)

Edit: Just saw this.

"
TGGarrett wrote:
Talked w/ the OP, they recommend no more that single digit -#% from max res maps, an accuracy of 92%, and to avoid the map mod that lowes recovery rate.

As expected, but may switching one ring for Sibyl´s lament when on reflect do the trick? You can get 100% reduced phys reflect, or 75% reduced phys reflect + 50% reduced ele reflect.
Last edited by MrMorthem on Dec 31, 2017, 5:13:47 PM
Till now i just have problem with -60% life regeneration rate.

Today i did more than 10 ULabs, almost all of them was full run(Darkshrines and gauntlets) izaro doesnt look like a problem the only problem is that u can be 1 shoted by argo if dont pay attention.

Now i want to try assassins mark + CoH + Herald of Ice cuz with herald of ash i cant get any power charge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info