Happy Holidays! Get a Free Fire and Ice Mystery Box!

"
Chalace2 wrote:
"
Mitcholas wrote:
"
How do you claim this prize with a steam account? My steam account was created before the announcement.

I created a POE login, but that's not valid.

Same here. Played off of steam and never made an account up until today. Now it states the account was made after the announcement. Kind of a low blow if you ask me :/

Half the player base play through steam, just log into the site using your steam login. Being one of the 2 log-in options. Works fine.

The people complaining that they got a free gift is sad... Ice horns.

I did. It required that I create an account and link steam to it. Then it stated the account was made after the announcement. If it's a gift only for website accounts, they shouldn't advertise it in the game itself.
Got fire gale for my hideout - looks awesome.

Cheers!
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
Purchased 8 boxes,
Received 4 fire bricks,
2 ice bricks,
1 flame ground for hideout,
1 burning cape...
Waaayyyyy to many bricks..
I've got Ice Wings <3
Thank you so much and Merry Christmass~ :)
No box for me 😞 i wait 13 hours
Until now, nothing
Fire bricks.
"Your account has already received a present!" but I didn't get the box. Restarted game, switched characters and leagues - nothing. Maybe its because I was loading into the game world when i clicked the banner on the website? Account was created few years ago. Clicked ~2 hours ago.
Thank you for the Free Box!

I got a Fire Lion Pet, so awesome.
Got the fire horns :) Was missing those from my box opening spree <3
Thank You, GGG! But I think I redeemed mine wrong. I bought one and 30 coins were deducted. I did not see a complimentary item in my inventory, so i thought i had to click to buy and one would be comp'd.

What am i doing wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info