[3.1] S A M U R A I J U G G - ONI-GOROSHI FrostBlades & MeatBallz - All Content With One Hand

Hey eragon1111, could you be so kind and check my character and give you opinion if Im doing it right? Character name Hyper_jugg (clearing maps and bosses with MS only, keep in mind some gems are there for leveling purpose only and are not finished). The problem is that I one shoted T6-7 elder and its guardians when I was lvl 78, but now at 82 lvl I struggle so much on T7-8 elder and die a lot (I know its one tier higher elder as before but really - its just only one tier...). Can it be a weapon scaling problem?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by eproxtr on Jan 29, 2018, 4:02:46 AM
"
c8die wrote:
"
HelloFever wrote:
Is it normal that Onslaught doesn't show in the buff bar while using Perseverance?

Yes.

"The onslaught effect from this belt isn't shown with the buff icons."
- https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Perseverance

Thanks!
Hi ! can u tell me which helm is the one i the first image of the guide ?
Thx a lot
So, I was in a party that rushed Act 9+10, and then joined a Breach-party for xp leech. This lead me to be lvl 80 w. only normal lab and shit gear, lacking ~35% in all resists.
So now Im upgrading gear. I've bought Kaom's way, Preseverance, Oskarm and 2x Wildfire
(no €$ for Xoph's Blood or Dying Sun)

Body-armour Question
If I dont have +160C for Kaom's Heart, what are the alternatives?

Uniques Im looking at:
The Perfect Form (Free Arctic Armour and save skillpoint)
Cospri's Will (eva, +1 curses and poison in combo w. Oskarm)
Atziri's Splendour (armour, evasion and life)
Yriel's Fostering (Im thinking Ursa, since Rhoa is expensive)

or should I settle for a rare and farm Kaom's?

Jewel-question
I know its not time for Watchers Eye (also there are no purity fice+lightning listed for sale)
But im looking at the 2 Wildfire and what about The Red Dream... and those tasty Murderous Abyss jewels from the first post, the guide.

NB: I only have 1 sword atm, so Im clearing w. FB and if needed I'll swap gems+jewels to MS for bosses.

And lastly a PTree-question
Shouldnt we be taking the Jewel-slots down under Lava Lash/Iron Grip and over at Point Blank?
Last edited by CoCantz on Jan 30, 2018, 10:13:15 AM
"
Hi ! can u tell me which helm is the one i the first image of the guide ?
Thx a lot

Its a Helm MTX from Hydra Supporter Set.

---

Cocantz - body armour question was answered 1-2 pages back. More or less you can use this slot to tackle intermediately things you are missing. There are plenty good options and it really depends on the rest of the gear.

Those jewel slots are a good option if you can utilize them at higher leves and by that i mean 90+ ones. Not using them gives more room on tree to tackle deficits.

IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Haven't played a melee build in a while, really enjoying this one. Thanks for the guide.

Thought I'd go for a little bit different route for defense. Using green nightmare and res on tree to let me use atziri's step. Ended up with 50/53 dodge before any buffs/flasks, 28% evade, 6.5k life, + the 4 endurance charges for some phys mitigation. Seems to be working pretty well. Have killed all guardians and shaper. Only thing I haven't tried yet is uber atziri, workin on getting fragments.

sheknowsitsamultitrap is char in profile.

edit: killed uber today. build definitely can do everything in the game, and without using abyss jewels.
Last edited by zoinkjr on Feb 2, 2018, 2:47:47 AM
can i use red nightmare?
"
lacosagt wrote:
can i use red nightmare?

Seems kind of wasted. Avatar of fire prevents the chaos damage bonus. The block chance is halved by acrobatics, really the only benefit is endurance charge generation which we already have. You're better off with a green nightmare for frenzy charges and dodge.
I've been playing around with weapon swapping between a weebsword with FB and one with MS, and I'm not sure I like it. FB tends to leave stragglers behind, and the act of swapping always takes an awkward moment.

I'm liking MS's clearspeed just fine by itself, tap out a multistrike in the middle of a pack, whirl away.

Maybe it would play better with a 6L chest.
Hi everyone! I dont get it, im lvl 53 but without an instant heal flask "embrance" almost kill me in a few seconds. I already took the LL-nodes. How do you sustain this massive lifedrain? What did i miss?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info