[3.1] Bear Trap, Your Time Has Come [Placeholder]

After a couple of characters that were trending toward success. I decided to take my moolah that I gathered leveling them to make something suitably revolutionary for one such as myself, who is arguably a genius in the eyes of everyone.

Why complain about Elder/Shaper balance. Let's use them to do what was otherwise... unwise. Let's turn the world into our very own circus of dancing bears. If only there were an instrument, some mechanism, by which we may take advantage of our ursine opposition. Oh wait...

I'm sure you've read the title by now.

Place bets now: Hrimburn Bear Burner is going to change the way that PoE is played.

[This exciting introduction is a placeholder for the shadow build that I am currently leveling]
Last bumped on May 20, 2018, 6:26:24 AM
Cannot wait to see it!!
I can wait, but I'd still like to see it eventually.
oh the plot thickens
merry christmas everybody
Spoiler
Can i get another clue please ? :p
anything yet?
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Guessing this is forever a mystery?
"
ThunderBiome wrote:

I just PoBed your link, the guys only takes 47% life in the tree and has literally no life in his gear and no ES. Don't play this build, it's suicide.

I fell upon this thread by searching a good trap build. As there's none, I've been theorycrafting and now levelling a Bear Trap build for next season. I'll let you know how it goes.
Last edited by xVINCEREx on Feb 7, 2018, 10:16:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info