Can’t buy points

Hello,
My name’s Richard
when i in game i opend to buy points in game but i can’t store don’t work
I play in my Xbox One x, from Spain.

How i can resolve?
Last bumped on Jan 4, 2018, 12:45:37 PM
I also can't buy points it load's for ever.

I play the german version.
Hello,

I think I solved this by changing language to english in the system settings. Maybe it was just luck.
Third time in the last couple of weeks I've tried to buy points to no success, I've given up at this point. Not even trying to buy anymore points in the near future.
It appears that there may some issues loading the shop in other languages. If you're trying to buy points I'd recommend briefly changing your language to English if it's not your native language, then swap back afterwards.

I've forwarded this onto the server admins to further investigate. Thank you for your report.
This problem should be resolved for all languages.
Hallo i play on the xbox one with german version. To buy points in the ingame shop don't work. I have buy things with the blood pack points allworks fine but to buy only points not work you go to the position in the shop and i see only the cyrcel. I had change the language from Xbox to english nothing change. At the end i have no Xbox live memberchip its perhaps importend?
Still not working with Russian language.
"
Jack_Skoon wrote:
Hallo i play on the xbox one with german version. To buy points in the ingame shop don't work. I have buy things with the blood pack points allworks fine but to buy only points not work you go to the position in the shop and i see only the cyrcel. I had change the language from Xbox to english nothing change. At the end i have no Xbox live memberchip its perhaps importend?

Hello, has the shop worked at all for you? Is this a consistent problem? Would you be able to post a picture of what you see when you load the shop?

"
FasterHarder wrote:

Does this happen consistently with you? Have you tried re-logging then loading the shop after it's failed?
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

"
FasterHarder wrote:

Does this happen consistently with you? Have you tried re-logging then loading the shop after it's failed?

Yes, I was trying to re-login and it had no effect.
There is always an error when i'm trying to open the in-game shop and this lasts for approximately 5 days.
Last edited by FasterHarder on Dec 31, 2017, 8:14:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info