Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Magna Eclipsis question

Calls forth a protective aegis which takes elemental damage from hits for you until depleted. The aegis will be restored to its full value after a short delay if you stop taking elemental damage from hits.

Does anyone know how long a short delay is? Because 1000 ele damage would deplete that in like 1 hit on most maps
Meta = cattle

-ty men
Last bumped on Dec 22, 2017, 10:12:05 PM
"Stop taking damage from hits" is kind of weird... don't you stop taking damage as soon as you're hit? It's applied instantaneously and you stop!

There must be some timer associated with that too. So you're up against two unknown timers. The timer that tells that you've stopped, and the short delay after that. No way to tell.
"
I0wa wrote:
Calls forth a protective aegis which takes elemental damage from hits for you until depleted. The aegis will be restored to its full value after a short delay if you stop taking elemental damage from hits.

Does anyone know how long a short delay is? Because 1000 ele damage would deplete that in like 1 hit on most maps

From my testing it is very weak effect with long cooldown,did not count frames to see how much time exactly but it feels long and is gone in single hit
I m quite unsure who is this targeted for,tried it even on animated guardian,it only made him die more.

"
"
I0wa wrote:

From my testing it is very weak effect with long cooldown,did not count frames to see how much time exactly but it feels long and is gone in single hit
I m quite unsure who is this targeted for,tried it even on animated guardian,it only made him die more.

Thanks, I was going to buy one, now I think I'll hold off, 1000 isn't much damage before resistances
Meta = cattle

-ty men
"
I0wa wrote:
"
"
I0wa wrote:

Thanks, I was going to buy one, now I think I'll hold off, 1000 isn't much damage before resistances

Issue is it is not too much even after them,where something like this gives tons of ehp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info