Arbaider. Arborix test build 3.1.

Welcome to my guide dudes. It's actually my first guide, so don't judge me to hard. Also English is not my native language, so i can do many mistakes.

So lets begin.

It all begins from me tried to test Hopeshredder, but it has to clunky mechanic for me and my mind wasn't ready to deal with degen it has, so i jumped to another new pew-pew called Arborix. Didn't see any guides with this thing so far, so i decided to make my very own.

Actually bow is very good, i mean very-very good, it's something between Chin-sol and Death's opus.

Let's go for pros and cons.

{PROS}
Spoiler
The most beautifull thing about this bow is +2 arrows.
Second thing is 30% more arrow damage when you have iron reflexes.
It's full ele conv build, so we are phys reflect proof.
I will upgrade this section later, when i'll found sum more pros :d.

{CONS}
Spoiler
Cons are pretty common - this build as most of bow builds can be expensive in endgame.
It's kinda bad league starter, but i think it's doable.
It's raider, so you need frenzies to deal good damage.

For the gear now, our main item in this build is new bow Arborix.

I got perfect rolled one, you don't need one, but it's preferable.

For all the rest it's just rares and some starkonja action.
"

I got myself sum +1 frenzy atzubi's step, they are not that expensive ~1ex, but you can live with darkray vectors or with normal atzubi's.
Also you can use nice steel rings instead of opals, they are almost similar in damage stat, but i didn't test sum better crafted rings, so i think opals can be better option with better crafts, but in current state for my build they are pretty much similar.

For chest i'm running rare 6l, but as soon as i link my bow i'll change it for yuriel's fostering and will change hat from starkonja to some good crafted rare helm. (maybe elder version, they got sum good stats.

Now for the skill tree, it's current lvl 88, and i'll update it later.
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAIBAQBeBS0FtQguDPIRLxR1Ff0WvxcmGNsZjhqNIXYj9iSdJP0mlSmlKgsqOCsKMHwx-jY9N9Q51Dy-Ps9B0EMxR35KfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtW-loaWyZbr13yX3Bh4mHrYlpirGVNZ6BsjG9XcFJ07XTxdct293fXeBl4-XpTeoR67311ft1_K3_7gayDbYbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2BjbmNv5KAk5CaF5smm42dqqCfpMKly6l5tMW1SLe2vTa95r6nwTPBoMLswzPPetCt037UI9jV2sHjn-Rq51TndOjW6mLrY-2D7g7vev1u_rr_3g==?accountName=Draft_Your_Death&characterName=Doomscetch_

You don't need to use lioneye's fall, just grab Forces of nature and Deadly draw.

So that's pretty much it, guide is not that detailed, but i'll work on it when i'll get more time.
Hope for some feedback here.
Will update guide as i'll progress further.
Last edited by Draft_Your_Death on Dec 22, 2017, 7:41:23 AM
Last bumped on Dec 29, 2017, 1:25:45 AM
Why do you lv the claw node?
"
xikorita wrote:

The "lioneye's fall" jewel transforms all melee nodes to bow ones, so you need to insert the jew in socket under claw wheel to work. It's not necessary tho.
Nice build, what bandit? Is it viable for all content? (shaper?). you went acrobatics, does the 50% reduction in armour impact your evade to armour conversion from the weapon?
"
"
xikorita wrote:

The "lioneye's fall" jewel transforms all melee nodes to bow ones, so you need to insert the jew in socket under claw wheel to work. It's not necessary tho.

This has to be the #1 question asked in this forum. Holy fuck.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info