3.1.1d Patch Notes

The 2.4G are from the 3.1.1C patch:

"
Qarl wrote:
3.1.1c Patch Notes
  • Added one unique item and an associated Divination Card.
  • The Volatile Dead Helmet enchantment that destroyed additional corpses was destroying more corpses than was originally intended. The enchantment will now only be available from the Eternal Labyrinth and all existing versions of this enchantment will be changed so that Volatile Dead can only destroy up to 1 additional corpse, down from 2/3 additional corpses.
  • The Well Creeper from Abysses fan of blades has been adjusted to do less damage on hit, but still deal full damage when the blades explode.
  • The first hit the whirling charge used by Threshers and Risen Threshers from Abysses and the Ulaman Lich encounter has had its damage reduced.
  • Null Portals encountered in Elder-influenced maps have had their life reduced.
  • The number of Kitava's Heralds that can be spawned at once by Null Portals has been reduced.
  • Fixed a bug where Elder Guardian areas could be created at the wrong level.
  • Fixed a bug where players could be capped on Elder- and Shaper-influenced areas, and would have their progress prevented.
  • Fixed a bug where the Echoes of Witchcraft Prophecy could trigger and be consumed without being completable. This prophecy will no longer appear for characters above level 18.
  • Further improvements have been made to the visibility of Abyss cracks.
  • The bounding box for Abyssal Depths entrance has been reduced in size.
  • Fixed an issue where large rats had the incorrect attack length set. This results in a nerf of damage to the Swarming Rat and Overgrown Rat monsters.
  • Improved the visuals of Ancestral Call when used with Ancestral Protector.
  • Fixed a bug where Body Swap could be used to get past quest blocking objects.
  • Fixed a bug where Molten Strike with gloves with an "on hit" enchantment cause desync.
  • Fixed a bug where maps could roll the same mod type twice.
  • Fixed a bug where Strongboxes would not spawn in Lookout maps.
  • Physical Thorns and Elemental Thorns are no longer affected by multiple projectile mods on maps.
  • Fixed a bug with unconnected rooms in the Lava Chamber map.
  • Reduced the frequency with which Quetzerxi could emit lightning projectiles.
  • Fixed a bug with the Lightning Thorns used by Shavronne of Umbra, Prodigy of Darkness, and Gisale, Thought Thief. It both returned lightning damage when hit and also used the new implementation.
  • Fixed a bug where the Labyrinth Darkshrine that gives an extra unique item would not work.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike Traps in the Labyrinth could behave inconsistently.
  • Fixed a bug where the dynamic resolution would sometimes use incorrect profiling information and cause artefacts in resolution adjustment.
  • Fixed various issues with Act 7 quests.
  • Fixed a bug with the display of the Act 9 Storm Blade quest.
  • Fixed a bug where the rewards for the Storm Blade quest would not generate correctly.
  • Fixed a bug with the Imp Haste microtransaction.
Since the update today my client crashes every ~20min. Before it was like once per week. Suuuuuuucks

Always happens when Im attacking, but...well... Im doing that 98% of the time. Would love to look into a crash report file myself, but that doesnt seem possible?
Please, do something with game crashes and disconnects to autorization! It's not good to crash/disconnect when you entering last lab trial.
This patch fixed the client crashes for me. Not sure what you did, but I have not crashed since then in the past 24 hours.

I still DC a lot in the evening hours, when changing maps.
I know you don't read these threads, but your insistence on not compressing your assets at all, not splitting your paks to allow Steam to actually update without copying 10 gigabytes every single time and pushing out 2gb patches daily that fix 8 small issues has caused me to uninstall. This patch was the straw that broke the camel's back.

If you ever fix your asset management you'll make the lives of thousands of steam players a lot easier. It doesn't bring in money though so you'll never do it, which is a shame.
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
I know you don't read these threads, but your insistence on not compressing your assets at all, not splitting your paks to allow Steam to actually update without copying 10 gigabytes every single time and pushing out 2gb patches daily that fix 8 small issues has caused me to uninstall. This patch was the straw that broke the camel's back.

If you ever fix your asset management you'll make the lives of thousands of steam players a lot easier. It doesn't bring in money though so you'll never do it, which is a shame.

I don't really seem to be having that problem, usually its only 50-100 mb for me on steam. (56.5 mb this time)
The big thing they should fix is the instance latency issue because it affects the standalone and steam, it basically makes me stutter step for the rest of the map and it feels way worse than waiting to download 10 gb because you literally take 5 seconds for each step.
Top ten most unstable patches so far this league:
1. this title
2. patch 3.1.1d
3.everything after 2.8

i dont get it why it runs perfect at launch of a new expansion
then you "hotfix" or just patch something
MAGIC
unstable fps again
i dont get how this is supose to be fixes

i like the fixes thou
just not the "lag", fps drops that comes with it

(it has nothing to do with my ping, its stable(sometimes(parenteses in parenteses im breaking the rules here))and no, a 4k setup is not supose to lag, in a topdown arpg, AND yes ggg support my pcu is giving enough power)
Dungeons IIII
wow,suddenly - with this patch game starts to ge alot more spiky-laggy...wtf. Why?o_O Its less and less playable with every patch,thx GGG. i think 2 or 3 patches with such "fixes" more - and i wont have a chance to afford myself playing poe :( sadly.
patch update everyday. says 100% completed on Steam but yet also says takes 11 days to finish downloading before I can launch game...
OMG what did you do!? I can't run POE without the game vomiting error message after error message. It's even logged me out of Windows! I couldn't get screen shots for all the errors, and I mean there were DOZENS and now the game won't run.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info