3.1.1b Patch Notes

Damn, that was a cool feature for a bit.
@Zizaran ingame
Whats up with this patch? My internet speed is fine, i have 59mb down and 6mb up and this tiny patch is downloading at less than 1kb. Cant be my internet because i just loaded 3 othr online games, CSGO, TERA and PWI and they load fine with o lag and normal ping. What is it about this tiny patch that cant downloa propperly. I swear, this league ive had so many problems with this game that its getting tedious just to load the game. From desapearing map portals to my specters desapearing when loading maps, please fix this.
With all the bugs that have amounted in the Bugs Forums since the 3.1.1 Patch Notes, this is it, going on 4 days? No additional bug fixes? You guys can do better than this in 4 days.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Dec 18, 2017, 2:17:05 AM
"
nimbus1983 wrote:
Whats up with this patch? My internet speed is fine, i have 59mb down and 6mb up and this tiny patch is downloading at less than 1kb. Cant be my internet because i just loaded 3 othr online games, CSGO, TERA and PWI and they load fine with o lag and normal ping. What is it about this tiny patch that cant downloa propperly. I swear, this league ive had so many problems with this game that its getting tedious just to load the game. From desapearing map portals to my specters desapearing when loading maps, please fix this.

Agreed. This is to me the most terrible release of any league to-date, and I have played every single league. Even the Shared Stash and Guild Stash (when naming or setting tab permissions) is crashing the game, hence, I am not playing the game until those issues alone are fixed. How did someone manage to mess up the Stashes so bad?

I can only hope things get better and not worse.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Will people who already have Tier 18+ spectres be allowed to keep them? That's not fair, legacy spectres within a temp league...
"
Cybersnip wrote:
Will people who already have Tier 18+ spectres be allowed to keep them? That's not fair, legacy spectres within a temp league...

They will keep this maps. But if they use them game will open unshaped versions from this maps - tier 10 and lower. Can keep, can watch, can't use at "full" power..
Last edited by bSun0000 on Dec 18, 2017, 4:42:33 AM
Is anything being done about the 45 map elder bug?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7kdscp/trying_to_go_over_45_elder_influenced_maps_will/

If you are trying to completely elder-fy your Atlas, you will continually crash and waste maps when you try to go to 46 elder-fy'd maps when doing a shaper map.
No bans incoming?
GGG is fine with people exploiting their games?

Funny.
"
DasName wrote:
No bans incoming?
GGG is fine with people exploiting their games?

Funny.

How can you tell whether something like that is a bug or a new vendor recipe? Some vendor recipes are not revealed and have to be found by players.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FIX THE GOD DAMN ERADICATOR FIGHT??!?!?!?!?!!
Almost two weeks in and such a big part of the new expansion is still fucking broken as hell!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info