[3.1] Mad Bomber ~ Molten Strike Slayer. 400k+ shaper DPS.

"
gryphon79 wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
gryphon79 wrote:
Oni looks nice, I can definitly see it as a budget option for a lot of builds.

I completely disagree here. Oni is stronger than HOWA in prime time and requires fraction of investment.

760dps sword for 50c... (assuming lv 92) with 9%+ crit and decent attack speed. Not even counting other buffs.

Its already an endgame weapon that can be beaten only by mirrorable swords in some builds.

You completely disagree, and then you agree? Make up your mind.

Budget option means that you buy something cheap having in mind that you want to change it to apropriate item later.

Noone makes a build having mirrored items as next upgrade.

Oni is BIS for a lot of builds now. Its a level one weapon for which you will most likely NEVER find an upgrade.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
gryphon79 wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:

I completely disagree here. Oni is stronger than HOWA in prime time and requires fraction of investment.

760dps sword for 50c... (assuming lv 92) with 9%+ crit and decent attack speed. Not even counting other buffs.

Its already an endgame weapon that can be beaten only by mirrorable swords in some builds.

You completely disagree, and then you agree? Make up your mind.

Budget option means that you buy something cheap having in mind that you want to change it to apropriate item later.

Noone makes a build having mirrored items as next upgrade.

Oni is BIS for a lot of builds now. Its a level one weapon for which you will most likely NEVER find an upgrade.

No budget means cheap, Oni is cheap for what it does.

Anyways we are arguing semantics. We both agree Oni is a good weapon.
So should we buy this weapon ? or buy a Kitava's Feast or a Ngamahu's Flame .. what weapon should we buy realy ?
Last edited by gisabelle on Jan 2, 2018, 10:23:17 PM
"
gisabelle wrote:
So should we buy this weapon ? or buy a Kitava's Feast or a Ngamahu's Flame .. what weapon should we buy realy ?

I currently use Ngamahu's Flame with 20q Cold to Fire Support and Hatred instead of the Haste Aura the build guide had. You can buy it with low socket count for cheap and then do whatever you want with it.

Other weapons I could maybe recommend for "budget" is Debeon's Durge. Dirt cheap! If you get the Warcry rotation correctly, the DPS can even outscale some of the more expensive Axes like Kitava, Atziri.

The upgraded Uul-Netol's Embrace might be worth a look too, in case you get bleeding somehow enabled in this build without many changes. Not sure what is the best because right now everything seems expensive.
what about the oni goroshi it's quite cheap for 6L weapon . should we buy this and then save money to buy asap the kaom ?
"
gisabelle wrote:
what about the oni goroshi it's quite cheap for 6L weapon . should we buy this and then save money to buy asap the kaom ?

Oni is a solid option for sure.
if we use oni don't we waste 4 point realy early around the nod destroyer ?.
What did you choose for bandit ?
So, can you make some videos for some of the end game bosses? I wanted to see some shaper/uber runs if they can be done at all.
bandits? ascendency points?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info