Purchase Supporter Packs

Hey,

what if i would buy the Abyssal Imp Supporter Pack for 50€ and then buy the Scholar Supporter pack for 85€?
Will the Scholar supporter pack be cheaper because i purchased the other one before?

At least 20% still has to be paid from the seeker one --> So i have to buy that second pack for 35€ right?

Can some1 tell me?

thx
Last edited by TheDeathX on Dec 15, 2017, 6:30:57 AM
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2017, 7:21:34 AM
Hello,

No, the price will not be affected in any way.

The Abyss Challenge League supporter packs are pretty atypical in that they both cost €60, so it's impossible to upgrade from one to the other and they're both just sort of... there.

The way upgrading works is that, if you buy a pack then later want another pack from the same series (War for the Atlas, Abyss League, etc) then you can pay less and receive less. You could upgrade from the Vagabond pack to the Seeker pack and pay €25 (€50-€25) and receive 300 points (550-250) as well as the armour set, cloak, weapon effect, portrait frame, and supporter title. An upgrade always ends up with you having effectively bought the more expensive pack - you pay that much money, and receive that much stuff. Just you did it over multiple transactions.

You cannot upgrade from purchasing one pack to another in a different series, because the idea hinges on the more expensive pack containing everything included in the less expensive pack, which wouldn't be true if the supporter packs aren't from the same series.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
thx for answer :)
You're very welcome, friend. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info