FPS Drops Since Map Stash Update

I have recently been experience some crazy FPS drops since the map stash update. My FPS usually hovers around 110 - 120 FPS and occasionally dips when there is a crazy amount of stuff on the screen but never really goes below 100 FPS.

Currently, it is hovering around 60 FPS and dips drastically when running maps and doing abyss. I have tried lowering all my settings (which I shouldn't have to do, as comp is more than capable of running everything on high) and nothing seems to fix the problem. It is making the game borderline unplayable. Never had this problem prior to the patch yesterday.

Anyone else experiencing these issues?

Any known fixes possible or upcoming?
Last edited by bendogboy88 on Dec 13, 2017, 8:52:49 PM
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2017, 10:45:06 PM
"
bendogboy88 wrote:
I have recently been experience some crazy FPS drops since the map stash update. My FPS usually hovers around 110 - 120 FPS and occasionally dips when there is a crazy amount of stuff on the screen but never really goes below 100 FPS.

Currently, it is hovering around 60 FPS and dips drastically when running maps and doing abyss. I have tried lowering all my settings (which I shouldn't have to do, as comp is more than capable of running everything on high) and nothing seems to fix the problem. It is making the game borderline unplayable. Never had this problem prior to the patch yesterday.

Anyone else experiencing these issues?

Any known fixes possible or upcoming?

Same problem after 3.1 patch, i can't do nothing vith my fps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info