[Ninja Patch]Uber lab trap dmg out of control.

Used to farm uber lab last league in hc and standard harbinger.
I don't know what happend but the traps dmg are out of control, I see uber lab carry dying a lot vs traps.

Not only that but some character just take way more dmg against traps than others, mainly life based caster.

Lab is again the worst part of the game really cancerous shit.
Last edited by EzBreesy on Dec 14, 2017, 8:34:34 PM
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2017, 8:34:09 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
From what I've seen in discussions about existing uber lab farming and running, it has simply become too easy and too fast. If because of that they increased the difficulty to something closer to what they want it to be, I wouldn't be surprised. Also, while the last two ascendency points are nice, they're almost never necessary for any build. If you can't run it week one after the patch, just do something else in the meantime?
Wait, are you saying GGG did a ninja puff to Uber lab traps.....

Traps are doing exactly the same damage they always have. OP is probably comparing one char with physical damage reductions and life regen, to one with no armor/physical reductions and no regen.

If you see uber lab carries dying, it's because it's early in the league and they aren't geared enough to carry yet trying to profit from it.
"
Namcap wrote:
Traps are doing exactly the same damage they always have. OP is probably comparing one char with physical damage reductions and life regen, to one with no armor/physical reductions and no regen.

If you see uber lab carries dying, it's because it's early in the league and they aren't geared enough to carry yet trying to profit from it.

That, or the players were used to having insta-leech vaal pact before, so now they used way more flask charges before hitting traps and couldn't clear the damage debuffs, or whatever...
"
Namcap wrote:

No they don't, I used to run uber lab with my characters on hc as early lvl 80, 2 days after league started, died to izaro several times but not so much on traps.
I am running uber lab carries and I see the carried guys die on traps all the time like 90% of time they die to trap. To get the uber lab I bought 10+ carries and they almost all died to traps.

Life based caster, can not do uber lab most of the times.

Uber lab is not balanced as a big part of builds can not run it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info