Mirage Archer

Has anyone done any proper testing with this skill?

It shoots DOWN from its position above the player.
I tried it with EA+GMP while standing next to a monster, and from the higher elevation all fuses stuck in the ground overlapping at the monsters feet ; exactly the same as shooting down from the center of sarn.
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2017, 2:06:19 PM
"
MarveI wrote:
Has anyone done any proper testing with this skill?

It shoots DOWN from its position above the player.
I tried it with EA+GMP while standing next to a monster, and from the higher elevation all fuses stuck in the ground overlapping at the monsters feet ; exactly the same as shooting down from the center of sarn.

new possibilities for LA shotgunning maybe. here we go
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Ice Shot as well. Can’t wait...
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
the more stupid the patch is, the more EA get buffed.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:

pve-wise i must say the game is at it's peak
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

casual-appeasement wise, sure.

the game's a piece of shit right now. it might as well be candy crush. it was already too easy and had too much power creep before this bs patch. this patch trivialized the game's own content seemingly worse than ascendancy did.

of course, every damn time there's ridiculous power creep... the casuals praise it.

this might as well just be an online slot machine, at this point.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
robmafia wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Head_Less wrote:

casual-appeasement wise, sure.

the game's a piece of shit right now. it might as well be candy crush. it was already too easy and had too much power creep before this bs patch. this patch trivialized the game's own content seemingly worse than ascendancy did.

of course, every damn time there's ridiculous power creep... the casuals praise it.

this might as well just be an online slot machine, at this point.

go SSF HC then and kill shaper. that's a challenge. abyss creatures can be challenging in high content also.

we got rid of instant leech & reflect which were the cancer in this game. These were the factors that was keeping me far from this game all the time.
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 14, 2017, 12:15:11 PM
sure... and then those factors were replaced by 8L helms/gloves, higher affix tiers, invulnerability, and piles of stupidly broken uniques.

i suppose this is subjective, but i can't really comprehend how you think it was worse before.

"
go SSF HC then and kill shaper.

...and then what? do it again ironman-style (white items only)? maybe without any gems equipped?

sure, might as well pretend the game's supposed to play with this artificial difficulty. why not.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

Last edited by robmafia on Dec 14, 2017, 12:26:44 PM
Update: LA is crazy with Mirage. It was 1-2shotting lvl 90's in sarn when i was 65 on my Tempest LA char. Its now my pve single target skill
awesome.

/s
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info