Laboratory Map can be locked from completion.

One of the rares spawned in the middle room after pulling lever had Fracturing, no mobs came out, but I have Storm Herald effect whenever being close to middle room, so I guess that mobs are there, just hidden?

13 remaining mobs after doublechecking every corner.

Bug reported as 2,687,256,768
Last bumped on Aug 9, 2018, 5:27:01 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Similar issue; bug report number is 1551801874

I can actually hover over some monsters. There's multiple invisible rare monsters. My totems and golem refuse to attack, and my fortify-linked leap slam does not trigger on hit. They don't seem to want to attack me either. On the other hand, I can be affected by the lighting storm and blind effects they have.
Same problem here. They are invincible. Finde them thanks to hexfront one.
bug report 2302439972 same thing happening to me, clicked the switch in the middle of laboratory, normal monsters appeared but no rares, but the normal mobs were effected by rare mods and i died, came back into map and lured the mobs away, and am surrounded by rare mobs which i can't see or attack and also can't or won't attack me.
"
agriguy wrote:
bug report 2302439972 same thing happening to me, clicked the switch in the middle of laboratory, normal monsters appeared but no rares, but the normal mobs were effected by rare mods and i died, came back into map and lured the mobs away, and am surrounded by rare mobs which i can't see or attack and also can't or won't attack me.

While that's annoying, you should be still able to complete the map. The boss is in a separate arena, you need to use the portal labeled "Arena". The mobs spawning when you pull the switch are just some extra monsters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info