Abyss Jewels & Sygian Vises

Is anyone else hording these? I haven't sold a single one to a vendor yet...
I'm thinking this is unwise, but I feel stuck doing it. Some part of me thinks there might be some use for these things :\
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2017, 4:01:40 PM
Some of the belts are okay, but in general their affix combinations are pretty bad.

I've found a good many of the eyeballs that are useful. I have yet to find any vendor recipes - other than the standard 5-for-1 trade.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
I've got a tab hoarding these too. As far as I can tell they're all trash to me. Probably doesn't help that I don't know what affixes affects a spell totems RF.
"
Dazza wrote:
I've got a tab hoarding these too. As far as I can tell they're all trash to me. Probably doesn't help that I don't know what affixes affects a spell totems RF.

Totem life, damage, and area damage as well as burning damage and fire. none of which you will roll on these belts without certain essences which are also not many to speak of. RF Totems your belt is just a pure defensive slot unless you rely alot on flasks which you can get some decent stuff for on belts as well. But yeah thats the main things that help RF out. Life and burning damage being the biggest ones. Your links should be Tot+RF+Increased Burning+Ele Focus+Increased Aoe/Conc Effect (Swap for boss) for 5L then 6th links you can use Swift Affliction or Efficacy or both if you run this in Soul Mantel.

Penetration does nothing and is a common mistake i see people do because RF doesnt hit so it can not penetrate resistances. However EE and curses can be a huge multiplier for damage for RF. Flammability, Ele Weakness, things like that that reduce fire res as well as the curses that effect Damage over Time.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Dec 10, 2017, 3:23:13 PM
I almost have a quad tab filled with jewels :D
Blue ones can be re-rolled at the cost of an alt... no use hording those. Save ones with two good mods.
I can find some use for this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info