Spires of Delusion repeated crashes

Did a Toxic Sewer map occupied by The Eradicator. The "Twinned Bosses" Prophecy was activated for the map. Finished the map as usual, a single boss appeared and got consumed by the Eldar. Entered the Spires of Delusion portal, started the boss fight (against a single Eradicator). Got killed at some point, so I went back into the map to re-join the boss fight. Upon attempting to enter the portal, Path of Exile crashes in the loading screen.

As of this posting, I tried it 3 times total, leading to 3 crashes within that one game. 2 portals left, will test those as well. Also, I will retry the map without the twinned bosses prophecy, to see, if that works out better. Will be editing the results to this thread.

€ the 5th portal did lead to another crash, the last portal however surprisingly allowed me to get back into the boss fight area. However, at the moment, the fight seems to be stuck in the "crossing electrical beams" phase, and the boss is nowhere to be found.

€€ next Toxic Sewers map without the prophecy went smoothly. Boss room was different, this time it was the Repository of Derision. Exited the room to see, if it would crash on re-enter, but everything went fine here.

Messed up a little on the debug info, so I got 3 different bug reference numbers:

and here a screenshot of me being stuck in the boss phase:

Last edited by Snarky85 on Dec 10, 2017, 2:58:46 PM
Last bumped on Jan 9, 2018, 4:24:18 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same problem here. Have already a second Scriptorium Map open with Eradictor on Spires of Delusion and always crashing the client when I join the portal to the boss fight.

The first entering of the portal is always successful. Then the fight begins and after 50% in the first try and 5% in the second try my client crashed and every try to rejoin the fight also ends in a crash

Now I can't kill Eradictor and so also need to wait until I am able to kill Elder until this is fixed :(

Bug number 1.035.346.640
Same here.

Died on Spires area guardian, returned, crashed like this on trying to return 2nd and 3rd time when entering the Elder Guardian's portal.

Literally undoable now, will only be able to kill this guardian once the bug is fixed.

bug reference number is 3 752 379 115
Last edited by Drs123 on Dec 11, 2017, 7:02:16 AM

A tad upsetting as I can't kill elder until this guardian is dead.
Last edited by byourself on Dec 11, 2017, 6:03:15 PM
I'm in the same spot :(

In the logs:

2017/12/12 03:54:00 23349921 a9 [INFO Client 46456] Attempted to remove an effect pack from an object that's not there. Effect pack = Metadata/Effects/Spells/monsters_effects/AtlasofWorldsBosses/ElderGuardian/LightningGuardian/arena_coldrod_on.epk, animated object = Metadata/Monsters/Totems/dominus_totem/coldrod.ao
2017/12/12 03:54:04 23354515 a9 [INFO Client 46456] Attempted to remove an effect pack from an object that's not there. Effect pack = Metadata/Effects/Spells/monsters_effects/AtlasofWorldsBosses/ElderGuardian/LightningGuardian/arena_coldrod_on.epk, animated object = Metadata/Monsters/Totems/dominus_totem/coldrod.ao
Last edited by deflux19 on Dec 12, 2017, 6:34:45 AM
Died my first time doing this fight (The Eradicator - Spires of Delusion) and crashed on every portal trying to re-enter. Opened a new map and brought a friend along. Crashed less than 5 seconds into the fight. Friend didn't crash, but died on the fight and then kept crashing as we both tried to re-enter the boss room. I verified the integrity of my game files on Steam and tried my last portal, but crashed again.

I have completed 2 other guardians perfectly fine without having any issues. My Eradicator was spawned on the Cemetery map, although I don't think that matters. My friend and I are on completely different PCs (different video card, processor, version of Windows, etc.), and I am playing from Steam and he is on the standalone client.

Bug: 2,503,794,460
Last edited by XiledOne on Dec 12, 2017, 7:13:07 AM
I'm doing the fight now, got in fine the first time, keep crashing when trying to re enter
After loading a new map I was able to complete it without any crashes
For me it was different, after getting killed and re-entered the area the boss was no longer there and didn't show up again, even though the mob counter still showed he was up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info