New Mirror Service statstick boosters. #1 Hysteria Rings ES and Life Variation

Statsticks
Updated:Playing a bit in Abyss league, a lot of people are looking for good statsticks and are willing to pay for it as well. I've tried one on on my physical wildstrike/molten strike char and picked up my dps by 20k as an offhand. I crafted a decent, very decent, overall offhand dagger in abyss and people were freaking out about it. So I thought I'd hop on here and give it a twirl

Corruption Skewer Demon Dagger

Fee 50Ex
First Three copies 25Ex

Vortex Smasher Void Sceptre

Fee 50
FIRST THREE 30ex

Spoiler

With the amount of physical gained as Extra damage your dps easily triples. Affects both offhand and mainhand. Can be used with shield charge is also used widely in abyss.

~b/o 250 Exa

#1 Phys ES Hysteria Steel Ring[0q/b]
Storm Circle Steel

Fee: 60exalts
First three copies will be at 30EX (0/3)

Have Heavily considered re-divining but already spent several hundred of exalts trying to.possible with enough support.

Edit: Has been redivined!

Pain Circle, Steel Ring

Fee: 10exalts

If this receives 2 copies I will go ahead and reroll the suffixes to higher tiers. Not sure if it was worth rerolling the 40% if there's no demand.
Because I have heard from some people that they prefer Flat ES over %. Others have said that flat ES is better number-wise. I have yet to run the numbers however it did push me to make another one for comparison.

Yes they are both circle. Ain't got time to be squares.

dps ES Steel Ring

Corruption Grasp not Knot

Fee: 20EX
First three people: 10EX

Out of nowhere this beauty just came along<3
Cataclysm Grip Steel ring

Fee: 70exalts
First three people: 40EX (0/3)

Last edited by oSingularity on Dec 25, 2017, 10:12:17 PM
Last bumped on Jul 2, 2018, 8:33:43 AM
bump

-100% trustworthy, and a friend of mine ;)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
bump

-100% trustworthy, and a friend of mine ;)
<3
bump
NOICE
"
SimpLé wrote:
NOICE
thanks!
bumps
bump
bump
BUMP

Report Forum Post