[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

"
heyu wrote:

Xcise will kill me for this but.... get prismatic eclipse for fast attack speed. There is 3 option prisma,sabre or tempous steel. Your choice depends of build.

How would I go about running blasphemy then if Prismatic needs 3 green??
"
Transistory19 wrote:
"
heyu wrote:

Xcise will kill me for this but.... get prismatic eclipse for fast attack speed. There is 3 option prisma,sabre or tempous steel. Your choice depends of build.

You cant or you haave charimsa nodes. Iam runing standard hoa+hatred+artctic. Prismatic with 3 greens gems you gain alot attak speed. You need to choice. dmg or attack speed. My choice is attack speed like in harbringer.
Main build is with sabre and soul taker, for dmg. I can help with tank build, and xcise can help with dps build i think :)
What should i upgrade? Also wondering what is the differences between using prismatic or princess in offhand i'm uncertain what mods is used on the off hand weapons. and is belt of the deceiver better over the new stygian belts?
"
Transistory19 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Xcise wrote:
Spoiler
"
Transistory19 wrote:
Should I work on changing my tabula to a 6l belly or brass dome first, or focus on getting some good flask??? Think I have everything else atm
http://poe-profile.info/profile/Transistory19/ExcludeSmack

Your gear is really nice already, it should be able to take on all maps even guardians if you take abyssus off.

Suggestions:

- Follow the passive tree guide for a little more dps/life, your passive tree is different.
- Try with a rare helmet, you should have a lot more survivability against the hard-hitting abyss mobs.
- Get insanity gloves, it's very worth it. It's nearly a 16% increase in clear speed, it's very worth it.
- Run uber lab for an enchanted kaoms roots (16% ias) would also increase clear speed
- (15-30c) Buy or craft a rare shaped/elder claw offhand with %life leeched and at least 30% physical gained as ele, then use poacher's mark for more clear speed
- level yourself a lvl 4 enlighten so you can take off the charisma passive node
- Build should be tanky enough, no need for a 5L. Focus on clear speed to get yourself to at least lvl 90,
- Try to 6L a belly/brassDome (i recommend brass dome, especially when running uberlab)
- With poacher's mark and soul taker, replace your mana flask with lion's roar or a well rolled atziri flask
- Quicksilver flasks are not necessary, your leap slam with insanity gloves should be faster.
- You need quality on your culling strike to be useful. Replace it with ancestral protector or whirling blades (not recommended, leap slam should be faster) for now until you can get yourself a Q20 culling blades gem.
- More flat physical damage on gear (steel rings, T1 phys on everything)
- Good job on your jewels, looking real nice.
Hmmm I thought I was following the tree pretty well, nothing loads for me on the poe profile site so I cant really check there if things are different.

I will definetly try to get a claw for my offhand, and work on my flask a bit. Just got to maps today so havent really had the time.

Thanks for the quick response!
Follow my passive tree, I'm lvl 88 atm: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Xcise/characters
"
Transistory19 wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler
"
heyu wrote:

I do NOT recommend prismatic eclipse. Prismatic eclipse is an increased modifier, whereas princess eclipse is pretty much a MORE multiplier because we don't have that much ele damage (only hatred/HoA/ToH).
"
JoJoAnd wrote:
Spoiler
What should i upgrade? Also wondering what is the differences between using prismatic or princess in offhand i'm uncertain what mods is used on the off hand weapons. and is belt of the deceiver better over the new stygian belts?
Prismatic eclipse gives a bit of attack speed and block. Princess gives a LOT of DPS. I recommend princess over prismatic eclipse. A good stygian belt with high life + good jewel + a few res will be better than belt of the deceiver. It's worth crafting yourself this early into the league. Having saying that, I will probably be using belt of the deceiver until I get my headhunter.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JoJoAnd/characters

In regards to your gear, it's looking VERY good. FINALLY someone who knows about the value of insanity gloves. Nice gloves, btw.

Gear suggestions:
Spoiler

- Get a better offhand. This is mine ATM, which I bought for 15c. It's worth around 30c, I'd say though (but u can get a cheaper one with less INT/leech:

- Double steel rings with T1 flat phys
- Get a T1 phys amulet with T1 life
- Buy a few high HP kaom's roots, and enchant the attack speed on them. Sell other good enchants.
- Replace your stibnite/doedre's with Taste of hate/sin's rebirth/atziri flask
- Replace life flask with Seething divine life of curing
- Get a better belt of the deceiver, or use a decent stygian rare belt with a good abyss jewel
- use poacher's/blasphemy, 1.2% leech from blood rage + .36% life leech should be good enough. We don't really need endurance charges, but doedre's or enduring cry will sustain them.
- Buy another higher pDPS soul taker and sell your old one (maybe wait a bit for soul taker to get cheaper)
- Make sure you are crafting flat phys on rings instead of flat fire
http://poe-profile.info/profile/orochimaru67/Wolfangthetrollburster

Gear suggestions:
Gear suggestions

1) First of all, get a rare axe. A cheap 1.8+ APS rare siege axe with 230+ pDPS (around 5c)
2) Get better jewels. 1-5 chaos jewels are cheap, and will solve your res problems. Focus on res, attack speed and life%.
3)

UPDATE

- Pastebin updated
Spoiler
-- Rare claw as offhand in PoB
-- Abyssus no longer a recommended item
-- Using rare 15% ias sunder helm instead

- Recommended items updated, abyssus replaced with rare helm

Last edited by Xcise on Dec 14, 2017, 7:25:22 AM
Can you explain to me how Bane of Legends works?

As soon as an enemy has less then 20% hp it dies from the next attack?

Just like that?
Why did u remove abyssus from recommended gear?
Last edited by Noxostv on Dec 14, 2017, 11:13:55 AM
Hello! loving this build,but im running into a problem.on uber izaro i get oneshotted allmost everytime no matter how much i try to dodge.only solution i can think of is just getting more flat hp and armor but it seems not possible without buying one of the expensive body armors (currently i have 4355hp and 11k armor buffed).what upgrades should i make to be able to facetank more reliably?also a general question:what inscresed leech per second,it looks like having 2%Pdamage leech on gear vs having 0.3% Pdamage leech doesnt change anything
Currently running t7-t8 maps and was wondering if you had any gear advice for me on what I should upgrade first or next.

Definitely need more survivability cause I die here and there when running a couple map

Gear:

Last edited by kng710 on Dec 14, 2017, 3:06:06 PM
deffinetly remove that abysus,you can still manage good eungh dps without it
"
Noxostv wrote:
Why did u remove abyssus from recommended gear?
It's a nice alternative if you're not worried about dying, but at the moment, especially when people have bad gear, abyssus makes us too squishy. Besides, according to the PoB, it gives less than 20% more dmg, whilst giving 40% more dmg taken. It's a tradeoff most players aren't willing to take (especially the beginners following this build).
"
Erdnusskern wrote:
Spoiler
Can you explain to me how Bane of Legends works?

As soon as an enemy has less then 20% hp it dies from the next attack?

Just like that?
Yep. It's pretty OP, pretty much 20% more DPS (even better, for some bosses like uberizaro, dunes boss, shaper, etc)
"
harghh wrote:
Spoiler
Hello! loving this build,but im running into a problem.on uber izaro i get oneshotted allmost everytime no matter how much i try to dodge.only solution i can think of is just getting more flat hp and armor but it seems not possible without buying one of the expensive body armors (currently i have 4355hp and 11k armor buffed).what upgrades should i make to be able to facetank more reliably?also a general question:what inscresed leech per second,it looks like having 2%Pdamage leech on gear vs having 0.3% Pdamage leech doesnt change anything
Make your character profile public so I can give you gear suggestions. But in general, get more attack speed, take off abyssus, and kite uberizaro in circles until you have around 6-7k HP with 1M+ DPS and can pretty much acetank him.
"
kng710 wrote:
Spoiler
Currently running t7-t8 maps and was wondering if you had any gear advice for me on what I should upgrade first or next.

Definitely need more survivability cause I die here and there when running a couple map

Gear:

If you want more DPS or clear speed, then follow the recommended item PoB.
If you want more survivability:
gear suggestions
- Replace offhand with the princess,
- Abyssal for a rare (or starkonja),
- gloves crafted with essence of insanity for more leap slam attack speed which will allow you to dodge more and increase your clear speed,
- use a few baubles on your divine life flask,
- replace quicksilver with taste of hate, get kaom's roots,
- replace current basalt flask with chemist basalt flask of warding
"
g00ksta wrote:
Spoiler
I've been trying to generally follow your build. However looking at your POB and my POB there's a huge discrepancy in damage difference. The only real difference is the gem levels (mine are almost 20), potions and essentially a 6-link. The difference if i remove flasks/put on 5-link/gem levels doesn't equal each other.

maybe i'm missing something here, just need some ideas on what I can do to increase my dps from this point out for guardians/shaper/elder farms.

lmk, thanks!
Make your profile characters public, and I'll give you better gear suggestions.

But for starters:
Spoiler
1) T1 phys on steel rings
2) T1 phys on amulet
3) t1 phys + t1 attack speed on gloves
4) Decent jewels giving at least 4% DPS to 4.8% each
5) High rolled soul taker
6) lvl 21 sunder/multistrike
7) Carnage of heart is probably one of the best unique items in amulet slot atm for survivability and nice +int, i might change the amulet in PoB.
8) Lvl 100 will give you a lot more DPS
9) 7 frenzy charges, each charge gives a tonne of DPS
10) Belt of the deceiver gives you pretty much 10% more DPS
Last edited by Xcise on Dec 14, 2017, 4:10:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info