[3.8] SonicSunder, 3M+ DPS, SSF, HC, BEGINNER LEAGUE STARTER, UBER LAB/ELDER, SHAPER, FAST

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'm lvl 65 with about 85 deaths, almost all from boss fights. right now I die about 5 times per boss in act 9.
fighting big packs of mobs is nice though :)

Edit: just got the princess sabre, and it lowers my tooltip dps. Is this accurate, or does it not take the added cold damage into accoount or something?
Last edited by thetroller on Dec 17, 2017, 4:00:25 PM
"
thetroller wrote:
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'm lvl 65 with about 85 deaths, almost all from boss fights. right now I die about 5 times per boss in act 9.

Try to get doedre elixir and do the normal and cruel trials to get brutal fervor
"
_TacTac_ wrote:
"
kng710 wrote:
Currently running t7-t8 maps and was wondering if you had any gear advice for me on what I should upgrade first or next.

Definitely need more survivability cause I die here and there when running a couple map

Gear:

Why would you go dual axe and not princess ?

You have way less DPS by doing so

idk, i have more dps with that offhand axe than a princess, even bought one to check it out.

but i switched to a shaped claw atm.

think i'm at 220k buffed
"
oshy89 wrote:
Spoiler
"
-Steel rings
-belt of the deceiver,

No idea how I'd get close to resist capped with those changed!?
Check out my profile, I have a tonne of res on jewels/helm. You can even put res on a rare offhand.
"
Mushlafa wrote:
Spoiler
Hey guys... I'm brand new to path of exile. Is this a viable build for a complete beginner? The guide leaves quite a few blanks for someone who doesn't understand everything but that's fine.
Yes, as long as you follow the recommended items and gem links, this build is very cheap to start off and very beginner friendly.
"
Axelsmithy wrote:
"
I do have a princess but ive been told that a 3 green socket eclipse is better?
princess is best for DPS. pris.eclipse gives a bit of attack speed and block. We can easily get those on gloves/jewels/rings, but it's hard to get more ele dmg. Atm, I'm using a rare claw for more ele dmg.
Spoiler
"
DDukA wrote:
Spoiler
Could you please explain me why would we go Blasphemy+Poachers instead of maybe Arctic Armour or even Blasphemy+Vulnerabilty/Enfeeble or something like that. I just don't really understand the importance and the benefits of going all the way to Charisma just so we could use Poachers Mark. Sorry if this question was asked earlier and thanks in advance!
Poacher's mark provides 100% flask uptime, and turns you into a pathfinder. More versatility in auras. With charisma (or enlighten4), you can use WAY more auras, like purity of fire+hatred+Arctic armour for phoenix, warlords+hatred+arctic armour for shaper, poachers+hatred+arctic for chimera, etc. You can also not need to go that way if you have enlighten4, but it's good to go that way anyway for the jewel socket and DPS nodes.
"
ProGTO wrote:
getting 2-3 shotted from tier 9-10 bosses ever since I upgraded...What am I doing wrong? Can you help me?
Link your gear.
"
kng710 wrote:
Spoiler
thanks for the recommendations! :)

was curious on why you prefer a shaped claw as opposed to any other shaped one hander

just picked this up and crafted some %phys damage, was trying to look for 2 %elemental damages but I could only find one for claws atm

most of those affixes won't work with sunder, including the phys. damage and life leech. I think only The onslaught + ele gained as cold damage will work with sunder. Better off going with the princess for 30% more ele dmg.
"
4_1 wrote:
Spoiler
Update:

Level 90
5,832 life
108,000 dps

Physical Damage Reduction 61%
Block Chance 16%

Next steps:
Flask upgrades
6 link my armour
Find some fun glove alternatives because 16% ias for leap slam is not too important in my opinion.
Maybe something shaped with global chance to blind enemies.

Spoiler

"
4_1 wrote:
I'm following this build in abyss league.
lvl88
~72k dps with all buffs
5,700 life

I went with a corrupted The Princess Sabre that has % block while dual weilding
and jewels with % block.
30% block

Spoiler

I don't recommend stacking block on brass dome, because brass dome reduces block chance. If you want to go block, belly can provide a better alternative. Personally though, I like to facetank one shots like shaper slam, so brass dome is still better in that regard.
"
oshy89 wrote:
Spoiler
Would
be a reasonable alternative to
with a decent jewel in?
Sure. At the moment I am using a cheap 1c darkray vectors for mapping and kaom's roots for uberlab.
"
App3nzeller wrote:
Why do we need the Charisma node in the passive tree? I dont think its worth it
So you can run better auras.
"
oshy89 wrote:
Spoiler
So you can run hatred + HoA + blasphemy curse at the same time I imagine?

Also is this a decent replacement for the offhand?
It's definitely already better than the princess. But try to recraft something else on it like int/res
"
Vadash wrote:
Spoiler

try to get this chant. with 10 aps mobs are perma shocked for nice dmg boost

I am running 35% quantity on this build and its amazing farmer. Can faceroll anything up to t14

ty for tip crafted nice ring
Interesting enchant, I'll consider it.
"
Vaania wrote:
As a Slayer we dont need Culling Strike right?
correct.
"
Vadash wrote:
Spoiler

got interesting helm (7c already crafted total steal). will allow me to drop charisma and use cheap enlighten 2 instead of 4
Sounds good man, congrats
"
Martingale7 wrote:
I need some advice here guys,

I followed OP's build extremely closely but I'm unable to do uber lab. Anyone know how I can upgrade my gear to not be 1 shot by Izaro/Argus? I picked up a well rolled brass dome but it doesn't feel any different than running tabula tbh

Thanks
I'm currently facetanking uberizaro with fortify+basalt+lion's roar up. 4800HP. Running max keys yesterday with 3 essences up.
"
thetroller wrote:
Spoiler

Edit: just got the princess sabre, and it lowers my tooltip dps. Is this accurate, or does it not take the added cold damage into accoount or something?
The princess is a very cheap DPS increase. Check PoB, don't trust the tooltip.
"
kng710 wrote:
Spoiler
"
_TacTac_ wrote:
"
kng710 wrote:
Currently running t7-t8 maps and was wondering if you had any gear advice for me on what I should upgrade first or next.

Definitely need more survivability cause I die here and there when running a couple map

Gear:

Why would you go dual axe and not princess ?

You have way less DPS by doing so

idk, i have more dps with that offhand axe than a princess, even bought one to check it out.

but i switched to a shaped claw atm.

think i'm at 220k buffed
Don't trust the tooltip, check PoB.
I'm double posting because my previous post was too long.

I will be making some updates to the guide:

Current gear:
Since I needed to upgrade my gear for uberlab, I thought i'd make another post to show off my budget gear.

Jewels:

what i did

- Jewels were like 2-5c each, all very cheap
- Bought cheapest brass dome and jeweller's touch on poe.trade for a cheap brass dome 5L to facetank uberizaro
- Bought cheapest steel rings on poe.trade
- Bought screaming essence of contempt, and scour essenced for cheap steel rings
- Bought cheap atziri flask
- Bought cheap i14 stibnite flask for 1alch to easily tank uberizaro and argus fast hits
- Bought a few amulets for under 10c to vaal to try and get +1 frenzy
- Bought a high HP helmet for more HP
- Bought a few the throne cards to get =1 kaom's roots
- using basalt of iron skin atm because uberlab doesn't have fonts, so not many curses to remove
- Bought a few life%/ias/res jewels

Updates:
I will be making a lvl 100 passive tree change to change some life% nodes from scion life wheel to the life% nodes near charisma aura nodes.

lvl 100 passive tree: www.poeurl.com/bGIm
Last edited by Xcise on Dec 17, 2017, 8:35:39 PM
Hi, i can't get full life when i'm on blood rage even with brutal fervour am i missing out something? i'm using a 6l and wondering if i should replace damage on full life with something else
UPDATE!
Added to guide:
uberlab highscore
My current uberlab high score: Top 200 of dec 18 uberlab

https://www.pathofexile.com/labyrinth/Abyss/4/1513555200
https://i.imgur.com/84zf60y.png
If i had an SSD, I could've shaved a few minutes off.
Imo this build is top tier for uber lab farmers. Don't care about traps, able to facetank izaro while super tired at sonic speeds. With slayer overleech and brass dome, it's nearly impossible to rip.
"
blahblah1235 wrote:
Hi, i can't get full life when i'm on blood rage even with brutal fervour am i missing out something? i'm using a 6l and wondering if i should replace damage on full life with something else
Get more Life leech/DPS. otherwise, don't use blood rage.
Last edited by Xcise on Dec 18, 2017, 2:05:31 PM
Hi, so you have to choose between auras according to the monsters? I can have Artic Armor, Herald of Ash, and Hatred. But suddenly I can not use Poacher's Mark is normal?
"
Libard wrote:
Hi, so you have to choose between auras according to the monsters? I can have Artic Armor, Herald of Ash, and Hatred. But suddenly I can not use Poacher's Mark is normal?
Is normal. At the moment, I am using Herald of Ash, hatred + poacher's mark for mapping.

Arctic armour, Hatred + poacher's mark for uberlab.
Last edited by Xcise on Dec 18, 2017, 2:20:46 PM
Ok Gear updated some, chromatics don't like me working hard to do nice upgrade ...

Game rewareded me for ultra map farm spam droped second soul taker :D and I have got stupid idea to wear him as my offhand xD haha

Xcise actually working for add jewels + hp on 84 I have got only 4,6k hp it's low too low for uber atziri, shaper or guardians...

Plans on next 5 days:

- Bras dome, or belly... 5L or if drop something expensive 6L
- Reforge for socket colors... and setup gems
- kaom's roots + frenzy charge

PS. Can't using actually belt of deciver ... because tons of resist going down below 75% ... Need better helmet and gloves with more resists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info